"I trust you more than anyone." He stated matter-of-fact like, eyeing her curiously.

"Yeah and that got him to help me. And the fact that he didn't want you to die." She winked at him and smiled. "He also got a few of his friends to help us. They were not quite happy with the fact that they helped to prevent your death, but they probably helped for Thor's sake."

Loki rolled his eyes. Of course they wouldn't help Ivy for her own sake. "Were they rude to you?"

"Yeah, actually. But I could very well ignore that. I punched the blond man in the face." She smiled to herself at the memory, looking down at her bruised knuckles. There hadn't been any time to heal it yet.

"May I?" Loki asked and gently took her wounded hand in his. In an instant it was healed and the pain was gone.

"I could've done that myself, you know..." Ivy smiled at him.

"I know." He only said, smiling back. Her hand remained in his.

"So, why did you punch Fandral in the face?" He asked with amusement, even though he was quite sure to know the answer already.

"He wanted to stab me." Ivy said equally amused, making sure to remember the name Loki had just given blonde guy.

Loki frowned, expecting a different answer. "Literally?"

"Nah... He just wanted to have his own ways with me, in his bed probably." She laughed. It was something she had gotten quite used to, men trying to get her into their beds... It still disgusted her, but it didn't really surprise nor frighten her anymore. The guards had been an exception, they had insulted Loki and she couldn't possibly have let that slip.

Loki's face on the other hand fell at her words. "He shouldn't have done that." His voice was low and almost had a dangerous touch to it. "No one shall speak about you like that. You're mine and mine alone."

"You're being quite possessive over someone you hated just a few days back." Ivy chuckled, but on the inside she felt as though a lightning had stuck her. Her heart beat too fast against her chest, her skin tingled as if electrified and a cold shiver ran down her back.

"I've never hated you, Ivy..." He said in a quiet voice that was equally husky and deep. "I only hated myself for liking you."

His voice did unspeakable things to her and Ivy had to fight for her eyes to stay open and locked with his. "You like me?"

"More than I should."

"How much more?"

He only huffed and smiled for a moment, looking down to the ground. "A lot more."

"Oh." She breathed, unsure of whether she had made him uncomfortable by her inquiry.

But then he looked into her eyes once more and Ivy could see everything he could not say out loud to her. She didn't know whether it was because he was afraid of it or because he just didn't know how. But if he wasn't going to do something about it, then she had to do it herself. So she looked back into his eyes with everything she felt but couldn't properly express. Every emotion, every doubt and every hope. They stayed like that for a while, drinking in the other's emotions until everything was said, without as much as a word.

"How did you do that?" He finally asked, his brows furrowing.

"How did I do what?" Ivy asked just as confused just as him.

"I could hear your thoughts in my mind." He leaned his head to the side and a slow smile played on his lips. "I'm very flattered by the way."

Now was one of the rare occasions when Ivy felt the heat rise to her cheeks and she blushed furiously.