Ivy concentrated on the task at hand though. She was sure that Loki had changed his appearance as well, but she was quite sure that he would be one of the very few males who didn't try to undress her with his eyes. At the moment she hated him for putting her through this. Actually he hadn't though, she had decided for herself to run after him like a lovesick teenager. Which now seemed rather stupid, given her circumstances. Geez, the man would be the end of her. But for some reason she felt the need to save him. Not from the people or the guards or even the allfather, he was perfectly capable of doing that himself. Ivy felt the need to save him from himself.

She finally reached a hopelessly crowded bar, bursting with people inside out. They were everywhere and stared at her while she squeezed her way through the crowd towards the bar.

"Hello beautiful..." A tall blonde man flirted with her. "Wanna have some fun?" Then he pulled her against his chest and started groping her butt. Ivy pushed him away in disgust and hid in the crowd, only to find herself in the arms of yet another man who smirked and went to stroke her face roughly. She turned away and finally reached a corner where she could stand with her back to the wall look around the place. There were so many people, she hated it. It made her nervous. How ridiculous... She could fight all of them at once, but being here not as herself and not with the aim of causing a fight made her very nervous indeed. She would gladly just kill anyone who dared to touch her, but that would only draw too much attention to her. They would instantly know she was the one who escaped their prison. With a sigh she sat down at the bar, ordering a strong drink. With one big gulp she downed all of it, hoping it would numb her nerves. She was on edge. It wasn't the people who made her nervous, but rather the thought of what she might do to them if she lost grip on herself for only a second. If she let it surface and take control over her, she was doomed. And with all those disgusting creatures nagging at her self-control she came dangerously close losing it.

Once more a man came her way, licking his lips in a very distasteful way. It almost made her wanna puke. Quickly she downed another drink before she made her way back into the crowd, feeling longing, groping hands all over her body. A tear dared to slipped her eye and she let out a quiet whimper as she shoved her way back towards the exit. The pain of holding it in was almost unbearable now. It took forever and she was shoved around a lot until she was finally close to the exit. It had been a terrible idea exposing herself to the crowds. Tears fell from her eyes more freely now and she wiped them away angrily. Her heart was racing like mad and she felt her chest clench painfully. Her breathing became more ragged and steadily faster, leaving her vision becoming more blurry until she could hardly see anyone anymore. She felt too hot and too cold at the same time.

"How much for a night with you?" A guy murmured into her ear, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind. That was when she lost it.

Ivy closed her eyes and her body became completely still. Then a loud crack followed by a pained scream made the room fall silent. It was the man who had been holding onto Ivy's waist. He let go of her, holding his broken arm with his other hand before that arm cracked as well, causing him to drop to his knees. All eyes fell on Ivy as she stood in front of the man motionless. His arms hung twisted at his sides and he screamed in agony. Then another scream added to the noise, and another and another. Slowly one by one the people who had groped at her dropped down and wreathered on the ground. The lights flickered and the went out. A few bottles filled with liquid exploded and some people started screaming in fear. The crowds began to move then, screams echoing through the room. The walls of the bar slowly started to crack, threatening to collapse and burry everyone beneath tons of massive stone.
People started pushing each other around, panicking and rushing to the exits. More and more people dropped to the ground with broken limbs while others snapped all together immediately.