14

Andre stood on a balcony as he watched children play underneath him.

They laughed and played as if they were free to do as they please without a care in the world. He watched as his mother fed a few of the younger children it made him smile.

Innocence was something Andre always admire about children.

They looked at the world as beautiful, not having the same misery of the adults that surrounds them. They didn't pay attention to the real dangers of the world.

They shouldn't haven't to Andre thought

The kids he was watching below belonged to an orphanage that his great grandmother opened not 40 years before. 

She had made it her life taking care of these children which was something that she had left with her own.
,
Coming from a very prestigious family Mary never seen the reality of the world

So it was a culture shock to see many poor Italian children running loose on the streets looking as dirty as the day that they were born.

That was day she vowed to take care of the children from her mother land.

She dedicated her whole life and half of the family fortune taking care of unfortunate kids.

It was the only establishment that was run by the family and was totally legal.

His mother wouldn't have it any other way.

Just like her mother and grandmother made it her life goal to keep it up and running.

Walking away from the balcony Andre walked into a ongoing meeting.

One where the families in Italy will coward just at the sound of the family name. The Guerriero family was everything that they were named after, very ruthless people it didn't take much to set one of the members off. The biggest crime family in Sicily they run the whole city of Palermo and they have been for 3 generations.

How his grandmother was brung up into this world and didn't have a clue of an idea of what was really going.                                                                                                                     

The very same people that she despised was the ones that protected her.

" The revenue amount for the stolen merchandise amounts in about 35,000,"said Andrea to their leader and his brother-in-law Luca " Usually this is something I would handle myself, but I know there is a traitor in the mist, and I feel we need an outside source."

Sitting behind a large Mahogany desk Luca sat in disbelief as Andrea was never one to ask for his family help no matter how many times it was offered to him.

" This must be a very serious situation if you needed me to come all the way here from," Luca stated watching for his reaction. Andrea's response was as expected but it was how his son acted that caught his attention.

" Yes, the right information was given to the wrong person, and I need to make sure that everything that is given was well deserved." Andrea said

" How is it that you've been in business for nearly two decades, and as soon as you start to let your son start to take the reins their beings to be infiltration from the inside." Luca stated staring at Andre accusingly

Andre, he jerked his head back as he couldn't believe the things he was hearing.

" How is it that you could feel that i had something to do with this," Andre barked