13

The dinner date couldn't be any better. As Andre walked Nola back to her apartment she held on a little tighter.

The dinner broke barrier between the two you could have thought they were long lost friends.

Throughout the whole dinner Nola notice how relaxed Andre features were and it gave him a boyish charm.

He was very knowledgeable and a great listener it made Nola want to talk to him about almost everything.

" Andre what made you decide to go to college, it's not like it's something you could benefit from." This question inwardly made Andre flinch.

" I might have to run my father's business but that doesn't mean I don't need room to grow Amore Mio." spoke Andre after what seemed like a lifetime.

" Is it what you want to do? Is it your life dream? "Nola asked wondering how he could be happy in life of he didn't do something that he loved.

" No bambina but, this family is my legacy believe it or not something my father worked very hard to achieve. Devastation wouldn't even be the word to fit the bill for how he would feel, if I wasn't the one to take in the reigns being his only child." Andre said as he pulled her closer 

" I couldn't understand that pressure as my older brother Quinten was my father heir," Looking down at her eyes that seemed to sparkle under the night sky made him wonder what her true intentions was. " But if you could what do you think you'll do? " 

He never had anyone interested in him.

Just his title and how he could put fear in many men with his presence alone.

But never him.

" I would've liked to be a chef. Own a huge Restaurant that people who would travel the world to see. " He finally said after a couple blocks of them walking.

" You still can! " She yelled startling a few people they were walking by.

The look of distaste washed over bystanders faces but the couple to into their conversation couldn't focus on anything but themselves.

Slurs would have been thrown at the two if the whole city didn't know of the reputation of the Mossetti family.

" Andre, can't you have your dreams and help your father keep the business afloat. "

Nola was one that felt you shouldn't do think to make people happy. You just had to put yourself out there. Even if she was a hypocrite who didn't take her own advice.

" That is just an option I don't have little one. But what about your dreams I wouldn't mind buying a painting of all famous Nola. "Andre smiled down at her.

" You could have one I'll never make you buy one, but my work is life changing " Nola beamed which made Andre laugh.

" Well, if that the case I think I'll need every painting you ever drew. " He teased stopping in front of her apartment building 

" Well, I can arrange that for your kind sir, " Sighing looking at the door of the building Nola wanted more time " I guess it's time to part our ways. " Nola said sadly.

" It is around that time, " Andre said trying to mentally remember her face as he wouldn't see her for quite some time

" Little one I will be gone on some family business, but we could have another lunch the moment I return. " He promises as this is one, he didn't intend to break.

" I'll like that very much. " she said and what she does next throws Andre in a loop.

Nola stood on her tip toes and place a soft kiss on Andre's cheek which made him frozen in place.