CHAPTER 24 - Anxiety

Mulai dari awal

After all the tight schedules, the boys' schedules was just about to begin with their new album  and comeback releasing in 2 days time. They could be seen in the company from day to night just to improve themselves. Stress has been increasing among them and there's no denial to it. They were tired, exhausted, stressed, anxious and despite they know their fame has starting to spread across the world, they're still them, 7 boys who will still find themselves lost in their insecurities no matter how much they've come across. And that's when anxiety and depression starts kicking in without them knowing.

The boys had just done with their rehearsals for the day and its getting late so Son hyung called it a day off, they could see that the boys are not in good emotion as they've been facing some mistakes here and there and some slight disagreement has occur during their discussion among each other on the performance, no argument was made but they know they're not doing well, neither on the performance or the communication between each other, especially Suga. They all went back immediately after the rehearsal, dropping Vonne a text saying they're tired and just want to go to bed skipping light supper. Vonne called up RM after they're back home as she saw the look on their faces during the rehearsal when she checks up on them earlier on. RM assure to inform Vonne if there's anything to ease her mind.

The boys were done showering and just when they were all preparing to go to bed, suddenly loud voices of Suga can be heard together with voices of Taehyung. The rest of the members went out to the living room to see whats happening and they saw the both of them started arguing among each other.
Suga :"Just get back to your room I'm done talking"
Taehyung:"Yah you don't stop in the middle of a discussion just to go to bed alright?"
Suga :"Whats your problem?! I'm exhausted and the last thing I want is to talk alright?"
Suga walked past Taehyung but he pulled him back which causes Suga to pull off from his grip
Suga :"I said enough Kim Taehyung"
BTS :"Yah yah what's going on here? Stop fighting guys" they stand in between them to avoid any fights from starting.
Taehyung :"We're not, he's just ignoring me I'm trying to talk to him"
Suga :"And I said I'm not, there's nothing for me to say don't you get it?"
Hoseok :"Alright at least tell us what happen?" he said as he holds on to Suga to calm him down
Taehyung :"I was just asking him to take out his cloths from the bathroom and he just walked pass me without replying to collect his shirt, when I asked why isn't he answering me he just suddenly storm out on me saying he's not in a mood to talk, me neither so I'm not letting this go"
Jimin :"Taehyung we're all exhausted, you're concerned but maybe you could give him some time to talk but not pushing him by saying like that"
Taehyung :"We all have our emotions Jimin, why should I give in because of his? Just because he's elder?"
RM :"Alright can we all just calm down and discuss things nicely now?"
Suga :"I'm not into it, you guys suit yourself" and by that he started to walk pass them
Taehyung :"See I told you, thats what he does even when others talks nicely to him"
Suga :"Drop it Kim Taehyung"
Taehyung :"I'm not" Suga turned to stare at him and started walking towards him when RM and Hoseok tried to hold back to him to calm them down
Hoseok :"That's enough guys"

Jungkook :"Vonne? There's an emergency here, Suga and Taehyung are arguing and I'm worried they're gonna start a fight soon if this continues, everyone is trying to hold them back"
Vonne :"Try to hold them apart alright? I'm on the way"
Jungkook ran back to the living room trying to solve things after he spoke to Vonne through phone. In 10 minutes time while they are still arguing Jungkook went to open the door for Vonne after she called him upon reaching. She then entered together with Jungkook to the living room thats when she heard Suga yelling.
Suga :"I'm tired and exhausted alright? If you're not happy with my attitude then don't, I don't need you to adapt to me, I don't need anyone to be you get it?! It would be so much better for me to stay alone than having you to bother me at all times"
Jimin :"Hyung-"
Taehyung :"Oh yeah? Then why do you form into BTS in the first place? You could have just go solo! Go, go talk to Bang PD-nim about this, with your fame now you might be able to go solo now, no need to deal with all of us right?"
Jimin, Hoseok, Jin :"Taehyung stop don't talk like-"
Taehyung :"Yah enough guys, he can talk like that to me but I can't?! Whats with the picking sides?!"
Jimin :"We're not Taehyung-"
Suga :"FINE I might as well do as you say since we're not happy at all!"
Vonne :"Whats going on here guys?" she voiced out after looking at whats going on, clearly except Jungkook no one realises she's there listening to all these.