CHAPTER 3 - The Meet

"Vonne" recalls Jimin during their rehearsal break in their concert venue prepping for their Taiwan concert in 2 days time. "Jimin, I've heard you saying this name for a few times now ever since Bang told us her name. You're interested in her before even meeting or you're that nervous?" asked Hoseok as that might be the 3rd time he's heard Jimin calling out her name out of the blue. "Its not like I'm the only one Hyung! I heard Taehyung, Jin and Jungkook mention her name few times too!" Jimin defends, while Jin screams"Yah! When did i mentioned her name a few times?! I was just trying to memorize her name incase we forgot which will be so awkward to all of us" Everyone looks at Jin with an unbelievable expression. "How could someone not able to remember their own manager's name?" criticized by RM.

While they were teasing each other and laughing at each other's jokes, they saw a beautiful lady walking in with her long brownish red hair, wearing a slightly turtled-neck white shirt with a khaki coloured cardigan, pairing a skinny jeans with short heeled boots, instantly all eyes were on her, including the staff members. "woahh she's beautiful.." "how can someone walk so effortlessly elegant like that?" "Who's that I've never seen her before" tons of whispering and discussion could be heard, but all eyes were still glued on her like she's a human magnet. Just when someone started talking, all 7 boys' attention were brought back to 3 person standing right infront of them. "Yah I'm talking to all of you here" Bang smiling away plus waving his hands infront of the boys, knowing secretly that they are putting all their attention to the beautiful lady standing beside him. "Annyeong Bang PD.. oh annyeong producer Kim!" all greet out loud when they were shocked to see producer Kim there too. Both Bang and Kim nod their head with a wide smile on their faces. 

"Well, as all of you have been waiting for, let us introduce to you, this is Vonne, your new manager" says Bang. All of the staff team were shocked as some of them didn't came across their mind that BTS will be having a new manager. "A-Annyeong... nice to meet you, we're BTS" says all of the 7 boys with a bow in an unorganized way. Vonne flashed her sweetest smile "Annyeong I'm Vonne, its a pleasure to finally meet you guys. Please treat me well" she bow towards them too making the boys bow back anxiously.

"Well since now you've officially met, lets try not to be as awkward as now i hope starting the next hour..or the next day maybe? As you're not behaving like your normal-self, boys.." says producer Kim, secretly laughing at how the international boyband who meets and greets many pretty artists during award shows, will still gets nervous when they meet Vonne. "You guys might scare her off" added Bang still looking amused. The boys laughed with embarrassment "Please don't embarrass us more Bang PD and producer Kim, we wouldn't want to leave a negative impression to start off with" pleaded Jin, everyone laughed. "Well i guess we could start of by you boys continue your rehearsals now, while we introduce Vonne to the team members and start discussing with the necessary works" instructed Bang with Son standing behind the boys saying "Yes we should continue our rehearsals now as we might have a lot more to catch up after that" "Alright, will see you later" answered the boys and head straight to the center of the stage.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright i guess we shall proceed as per our planned schedule for now,  we will keep update and liaise with each team from time to time and discuss if there are any changes needed. Please don't overstress too much as we understand the situation might be a little tense right now but we believe it would be managed efficiently by all of you within no time" confirmed producer Kim with all the staff team members and Vonne after they discussed on the upcoming schedules. So far everyone has been in the same line with Vonne as they listen to her plans and suggestions which takes into consideration every little details that has to be taken care of. "Thank you for all of your co-operation. If its possible I would like to meet with the members now to discuss on their stage arrangements" says Vonne with a polite smile to all of the staff members, they all nodded ensuring her that their discussion is done, and with that she left with a bow and walking towards BTS members together with Bang PD and producer Kim. 

To be honest she herself is actually as anxious as the members during their meet and all this manager situation, as she herself is also a fan of BTS, but the way she adores BTS isn't just purely adoring, she actually learns and understand them as in their personalities from the shows BTS attended especially in reality shows, game shows, interviews and etc. This was also one of the main reason both Bang PD and producer Kim admires and impressed with her even more, as there was a few times where Vonne actually gave them great ideas when they were having some issues or lack of ideas on the group, and not only she manage to proposed some inspiring ideas, but the suggestions she gave are applicable as she took into consideration of the ideas which could fit in for all.

Right after the boys rehearsed on their last song before the encore-songlist, Vonne approached them "You guys did well!" while clapping which makes the boys laughed shyly while thanking her. "I wouldn't have doubt on your performances but is it okay if we could have some discussion on the stage arrangements after you take a break for 15 minutes?" asked Vonne.
Hoseok : "You're being way too polite! You haven't seen us during our bad performances haha!"
RM : "You would be shaking your head and start worrying what should you do with us"
Vonne : "There might not be sunshine everyday, we're humans anyway and human might make mistakes and have gloomy day but that still wouldn't be sufficient to define yourself as bad artist. You did proved yourself to the world who BTS are now"
Jin : "Yahhh you're putting your phrases way too high for us and although some of us might feel high at the sky right now, but still we hope we wouldn't scare you off when you see us at our bad times"
Vonne : " If I would i wouldn't have accepted Bang PD and producer Kim's offer" she replies with a smile.
Hoseok : "Yah I'm starting to like her now without even started our teamwork is that even possible?"
Jimin : "I get why Bang PD would be so sure about her right now"
Taehyung : "Me second that"
Vonne : "Hey guys just like Hoseok said we haven't even started working together yet. You can give me the compliments or comments later on, as I wouldn't want to disappoint you too, you know its not easy to be assisting the world's famous boyband group.."
RM : "Please... don't treat us like one. A teamwork wouldn't be as great as you have us as that status while working with us"
Bang PD : "RM, don't worry she was just teasing you. As much as you might want others to think of you that way" cheekily laughing "she is well aware that she will be treating you boys as her friend, family and team mates without the world-wide star status"
Suga : "Well we're relieved by hearing that"
Vonne : "I'm more than relieved by knowing I might chose the right choice by working together with you"
They all laughed. "Jungkook why are you so quiet? You haven't say a word" asked producer Kim. "As usual producer Kim, as usual" RM replied. "He's already shy towards the other female artists, need not to say now working with Vonne, i wonder will he be hiding behind us all all the time" says Taehyung teasing him. "Hyung you know I'm much better dealing with females now" defends Jungkook. "Don't worry Jungkook, I understand you're just being shy now as this is literally our first day meeting for the first time. We will be close in no time i believe" Vonne gives her friendly smile to the youngest, which makes him smiles like a bunny "Even she understands me hyungs!"

"Alright now you guys can save all these chitchats later on during your ice-breaking session. Now let us begin with our works yeah?" producer Kim teasing all of them which from the current conversation they're having they might have continue all day. "YES producer Kim-shi!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Hope you enjoyed this ff by BTS.
Stay tuned for the next chapter.