CHAPTER 16 - Small Fight

After the romantic surprise trip planned by BTS for Vonne, they continue with their schedule by flying over to London for their next concert. As usual they would always have meetings in their hotel rooms to have some final preparations and also rehearsals at the concert venue. Everyone was busy and making sure they did their part perfectly. They would mostly spend their lunch and dinner together when they have spare time for each other, and Vonne would always check on the boys to make sure they're in good state physically and mentally, as she knows all these hectic schedule might take a toll on them, even to the crews.

Ever since the boys posted a group photo of them and Vonne, and also an individual photo of Vonne under the Eiffel Tower, netizens and fans are getting even hyped and excited on their bond and relationship, and as expected Vonne's popularity grew larger as she was even asked for autographs once or twice when fans spotted her in public while she was working or even when she was with the boys at the airport. The boys were of course happy with it at the same time a little worried as sometimes the crowds may go wild and they've seen a few fan boys pushing real hard to be near Vonne during their arrival at airports.

Days goes by and week after week, they were done with London, America and now Bangkok. As they waved goodbye to the crowds and lights dimmed off on stage, they head straight back to the hotel after everything was cleared backstage. To be honest they were exhausted at this point, all of them were, even the crews and Vonne but they tried their best to not show it to the members as it may affect the atmosphere, especially Vonne as somehow the members always sees her like a human-charger, their pillar of strength where they could lean on whenever they feel down, someone who they can rely to to have everything in order. But of course, the members didn't tell her so as they're afraid that she would hold everything emotionally to herself if she knew, but she somehow felt it without them saying anything, even the crews knows how the boys trusted her with everything. 

The only person Vonne could talk to the most was Son oppa as he was always there with them to observe their stage performance and dance rehearsals, but still she doesn't actually say much about her inner feelings and emotions as she's used to keeping things to herself since young. Son could see she wasn't really open up to him whenever he checked on her, but he couldn't force her so he could only give her some space and reminded her to rest whenever she could.

The day after their concert in Bangkok, they had a whole free day to themselves as their flight was scheduled the next day to Singapore, their last stop for this concert tour. Vonne has already arranged with the members on their time out together for dinner as a time to relax and unwind. She arranged dinner as she knows they would mostly spend half of the day sleeping. It was almost 7p.m. where the boys rang Vonne's door bell getting ready for dinner together.
Vonne :"Hey guys" she had her smile on her face brightly "Had your good sleep?"
Suga :"Long lost good sleep. Thank you for arranging dinner Vonne"
Vonne :"Well I get to have my good rest as well you know" they all laughed. "One more and we're good to leave"
The boys turned front and back. 
RM :"We're all here Vonne, who are we waiting for?"
Son :"Yah is this the first time all of you are so punctual for a dinner?"
BTS :"Hyunggg"
Jimin :"You're joining us for dinner too?"
Taehyung :"I thought only us and Vonne though"
Son :"Well if you want to I can leave-"
BTS :"Nonono"
Vonne :"Then let's go shall we?"

They were at a steamboat barbeque outlet which was famous in Bangkok for their dinner, and as usual there were some crowd watching them but they were always with a few bodyguards. They spent their time talking and just enjoying each other's company so much.
RM :"Vonne any news on our schedule after our Singapore concert?"
Vonne :"There wasn't any new arrangement after our last notice, so its still the same to head back to Korea the next day after your Singapore concert and we have 10 days before to attend award ceremonies. Why so?"
RM :"Alright, was checking incase I missed out any new schedules, was a little taken back these few days from our schedules"
Vonne :"Ah I see. Well we have the last one to go, then you could take some rest after that. But i bet you would still miss going on tours for concerts though"
RM :"You bet. We always love seeing our fans and having concerts. Just that you know.. recently our schedules were kinda crazy" 
Vonne :"Yeah I understand guys. Thats why we're here, trying to find some spare time for all of us to at least relax, enjoy and talk a little, I think and hope it'll help you boys somehow"
Suga :"It does Vonne, really. Thanks a lot for always arranging these"
Jin :"Yahh our Suga is getting more sentimental nowadays don't ya think?"
Suga :"Yah I'm just being appreciative.."
Jin :"How come I don't see you being so appreciative towards me?"
Suga :"DIdn't I?"
They all laughed looking at them, knowing they're just teasing each other.