CHAPTER 31

It was 5 in the morning, birds chirping sounds can be heard while the sky is starting to light up little by little before the sunrise. A light knob turning sound can be heard from Vonne's door, as she gently walked out from her room, slightly closing the door as she noticed Yoongi and Jin was sleeping on the couch in the living room.

She felt bad looking at them, as she understood that both of them chose to sleep in the living room because they're worried over, since it was her first time breaking down infront of all of them.

She walked out the main door, and took a deep breath as she was welcomed by a cool breeze from the cold weather. She was in her Fila track pants, together with Fila long sleeve sweater. After tucking herself in her windbreaker jacket, she takes a walk along the route infront of the mansion, trying to ease her mind.

She hasn't been able to sleep the whole night, mind wondering to many thoughts, and it all came down to a conclusion whether is she really capable enough to be in this position, to guide and support the biggest boyband the world is focusing right now. There's no doubt that she was always very cautious and careful of her actions and words when it comes to the guys, and no matter how much compliments she received along the way, she's still very doubtful towards herself, whether is there anymore that she could do for every circumstances, hence when those articles came out, it really took a toll of her mentally.

As she walked along the route, she stopped beside a lake and sat down to calm her thoughts. She smiled as there were few swans on the lake despite how early it was, she then focused on how calm the water was on the lake, trying to use that to ease her mind before she starts to overflow her thoughts with anxiety again. As she starts to feel slightly relaxed, she looked up to the sky, admiring the beauty of the dawn sky just right before sunrise. She always heard about how breathtaking the sceneries are in New Zealand, but now that they are here, her thoughts were being clouded so much that she couldn't manage to enjoy the scenery there.

As she closed her eyes and inhale the crisp breeze, she felt someone sitting beside her, which made her turned to her right immediately.

Jimin :"Hi"
Vonne :"Jimin!" she let out a relief sigh "You scared me. Why are you here?"
Jimin slightly chuckled "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Just didn't want to disturb you."
Vonne smiled "Its alright, I wasn't expect anyone here this early"

Jimin :"I.. I saw you walking outside earlier, since I wasn't sleepy so I just quietly follow you along"
Vonne :"You sure you wasn't sleepy, or you're just worried that I might not be in my right mind?"

Jimin stayed quiet, trying to think what to say which would not make her feel bad.
Vonne chuckled "Its alright Jimin, I won't do anything crazy, I just had a lot of thoughts in my mind, lots of doubtful thoughts that's all" she looked towards the lake, mind wondering elsewhere.

Jimin :"Vonne, look at me"
She turned towards Jimin, and he continued "All those rumors that happened, it really has nothing to do with you, at all. It was us, our rumors our photos and our stories that was captured, even when we did not do anything bad or harmful to anyone, but because of our status everything was being amplified, and you are being involved and affected by our actions because you're in the same team with us, and we strongly believe that its because there are a lot of parties out there that are being jealous of the strong bond we have towards each other and wanted us to lose someone like you. Those rumors were never caused by you Vonne, we chose how to live our lives and go around our friends and etc, those news are just created just to knock us down, and we can't let those artificial news affect us just like that."

Jimin's eyes was glistering with tears as he talks, as at the end of the day, the guys are worried how much those articles will bring impact to Vonne as it was their first time seeing how broke down Vonne was last night, and they did not want any of their rumors to bring harm to her just like that, it was unfair to anyone, especially her.