Chapter 15. (part 2)

Harry, Zayn and Liam were halfway through Iron Man 2 when a furious Louis stalked into the living room.

“What is it Lou?” Harry asked and stood up from the couch, while Zayn and Liam remained seated.

“You!” Louis said and pointed an accusing finger at Liam. Zayn paused the movie. “You need to go talk to Niall, right now! Sort out this mess, fix your problem, talk!” Louis demanded.

“Why is it so important now, all of a sudden?” Liam asked.

“BecauseNiallstoppedeating!” Louis said, but Liam didn’t hear because of the speed and the mumbling, so he simply raised his eyebrows. Harry, on the other hand, had heard and wasn’t fond of Liam’s reaction. He was quickly standing in front of Liam and slapped him across the face.

“Harreh!” Louis shouted, but he didn’t sound angry, more surprised. Liam held his burning cheek and stared at Harry.

“What the fuck dude?! Have you lost your mind?!” Zayn asked and Liam was relieved that someone stood on his side.

was going to do that!” Louis said pointedly to Harry.

“Why?! What did I do?!” Liam asked frustrated.

“Didn’t you hear him?!” Harry asked and waved his hand in Louis’ direction.

“No!” Liam answered truthfully.

“Niall stopped eating! That’s not normal!” Harry informed him and Liam paled.

Niall, not eating? Because of him? Liam felt how the anger just disappeared, gone out the window, and was instead replaced by an overwhelming worry, and regret, and love and damn, he really missed Niall!

Liam went directly to the hall to put on his shoes, and the other three followed him.

“Okay, I’ll go talk to him.” Liam said and could hear the panic in his own voice. He didn’t really know why he was panicking; it wasn’t like Niall was going to die.

“Good luck!” Harry said; no sign of his pervious anger. Liam nodded and walked out of the door, thanking God that Harry and Niall lived close to each other.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

It was Bobby who opened the door for Liam, who stood there with a beating heart and a tapping foot, biting his nails out of nervousness.

“Hello Liam! Haven’t seen you in a while.” He said with a smile and it didn’t seem like he knew anything.

“Is Niall home?” Liam asked even if he already knew the answer.

“Yeah, come in.” Liam did as Bobby said and looked around for any signs of the blonde. “He’s in his room.” Bobby told him and Liam nodded, then he headed upstairs. When he walked into Niall room, however, Niall wasn’t there. Just Maura, picking up some laundry. She looked up and he realized that she knew; she had a knowing look and understanding smile.