Blood Moon- Okami's Unexpected Deal

"Well hello dear sister"

"Brother" I spat

It was Okami, the one who was responsible for the death of my father. My traitorous brother and the heir to the throne.

"Now now. You needn't despise me so much. I haven't done anything wrong" He snickered

"Nothing wrong?" I screamed in anger. " Are you delusional? You are responsible for my fathers death!"

"Hmm actually I only broke the barrier the demon Misfit killed the King." He retorted

I couldn't argue with him, he was right he broke the barrier and Misfit killed my Father. Yet it was still Okami's fault he broke the barrier. He let Misfit out. Which made me rage with anger. I darted at him with an uncontrollable thirst for revenge.

"Hmm, bad idea sis." he said as he hit me across the face

"I hate you with every fiber of my being" I spat

"You should reconsider that. I'm letting you and your friends leave. Well, i'm giving you a head start. If you make it to Moon Acre with the Trinkets. I'll let you live. If you don't make it, i'll hunt you down" He offered.

"Moon Acre is a Myth. Everyone knows that" I reply confused.

"It's only a Myth if you believe it to be" He added

He turned around "Now you are going to need some equipment, otherwise the deal is unfair. In your room Ikumi you will find your Katana. Sakura will find her weapons that the Head Elf confiscated. Yarishiro your staff is also there" He informed us "Is there anything else you require?"

"Yes, I require a bow and arrow for long range battles" I laugh, but he gave me the best.

"Where are my poison spheres?" Yarishiro asked.

"Ah now that I confiscated. You have to earn them back. " Okami replied "What about you Sakura?"

"No, i'm good." she replied

As we made our way to my room I could hear the others talking among themselves.

"Why did the Prince offer us a head start and weapons?" Sakura whispered

"It's sounds rather dodgy" I heard Yarishiro state

"Listen, I know that this sounds rather weird, but my brother like hunting his victims. Much like a Wolf stalks his prey." I explain "His aim is to pick us off one by one, he's giving us weapons because he wants us to entertain him while he kills us"

"Sounds rather odd?" Yarishiro pointed out.

I nodded in agreement, when we reached my room I told then to wait for my word before they entered. My initial thought was that it was a trap. So I scouted the room out for any snares/traps that may of been hidden around the room.

"Clear!" I signaled

I handed their weapons over after checking it for Nightshade poison or other poisons that could soak through the skin.

"They're safe, you needn't worry" I informed them

"You seen very keen on checking for danger. May I ask why?" Yarishiro asked

"Well, lets just say he's cunning, quite like a Fox." I replied.

"You're right there Sister" Okami said as he walked in.

"Of course i'm right. When am I ever wrong. Now stop acting like you're the good prince amd focus on killing us" I chuckled.

"As you wish. You have a weeks headstart, it starts now. Do me a favor and make this hunt one to die for." He laughed

"Always" I replied.

I think this is the only time I ever accepted the fact that he was my brother and that under all the hatred I still had some sisterly love for my brother. He remembered the games I loved to play, like the Hunt. It was kind of like hide and seek only we had a twisted version. If you were found, you were hunted. Basically shot with an arrow. Only i'd heal him and myself. This was a game that our parents didn't know about.

I looked into his eyes and realised that the brotherly love he once had was gone. For some reason it made me feel kind of upset.

"Sister, why do you look so sad?" He asked

"You speak of the game that I once loved like it never existed." I whispered.

"Hush now, I don't want to do this, but I have to" He replied

I turned my back and let a single tear fall from my eyes, but befire any others dare find their way out I try to calm myself down, but i'm being strangled.

"You're acting like you have a noose around your neck." He observed "What did I teach you. Do you remember?"

I remeber back when I felt like I was being strangled by a noose, it felt like it was slowly taking my life away. Then I take deep breaths and drink water. To prove myself wrong and that i'm not being strangled. Otherwise, how could I of drank the water?

"That's better." He told me

"Okay so I feel like we should get going?" Yarishiro interrupted

"Yeah, sure" I replied

We made our way out of the castle and I looked at the palace and it came to mind that this would be the last time being here.

"What was that about?" Sakura asked

"Reliving my best memories? Saying goodbye?" I explained

We set towards the village and disappeared into the mist.

Sorry that this chapter is shorter than normal I'm not sure when there will be another chapter. I hoped you enjoyed it so far 😊. Any ideas are always welcome!

 Any ideas are always welcome!