* הוא היכה אותי וזה הרגיש כמו נשיקה *

*-Sarah-*A few months later

*-Sarah-*
A few months later

I was doing adequately. After my first month or so the real revenue started rolling in. I had sustained enough money to afford my own little place. My averse to it became strong though. See me, Zaylah and Amina had built up a really tight-knit relationship. I learned more about the girls each day of living with them. I learned Amina let stokeley poke her with his pokeley. I also learned that Zayah was a psychopath which normally would scare a person off but I mean when you grow up with a businessman daddy. It's damn near the same thing as living with a psychopath. In essence, I was really content with my life and the way it was going.

"We gotta go to the club later," Amina said barging in my room plopping on my bed.

"For what, I don't have a shift tonight," I say tightening the messy ponytail on the top of my head.

"It's Stokely's best friend Jahseh's birthday. The party there tonight is supposed to be epic. Plus he called us because apparently his friends have taken a liking to us" She says looking at me biting her lip.

"Jahseh," I say in a questioning voice trailing the name a bit. I don't think I've ever seen a Jahseh around the club.

"Oh shit, I forgot. I mean 17, the motherfucker should have been
told you his real name" She said looking at me. I hadn't seen much of the man in the past 7 months. Only him poping in the club here and there and completely avoiding me since our dance.

"Ya, we gotta take a flick," Zaylah said busting through the door in a tumultuous tone.

"ZAY COME HERE REAL QUICK," Zaylah says screaming even louder than before. Isaiah was her puppy. He was basically her knight in shining armor. They had to be messing around or something.

"Yeah Ma'am," He says looking all snazzy. Isaiah was always out. Making money and doing him. I admired him for his hustle. Daddy always told me crooks like him never get anywhere. Thing is Isaiah was doing really good for himself.

"Can you do me a favor baby?" Zaylah says with sweet eyes. Over the past few months, I've learned a few things. One being Zaylah was the ultimate psychopath and if she can't get what she wants .. oh she'll find away.

"Depends. I have money to go make" Isaiah says looking down at her. Their height difference was extremely noticeable. Isaiah standing at 5'7 and zaylah standing at 5'2.

"Take our flick," She says tossing him her phone and plopping down on the bed in the middle of me and Amina.

❤️  💬  📤Liked by XXXTENTACION, Theslumpgod, Wifisfuneral, Trippieredd, 6ix9ine, Iamcardib, loving dream, Alexstar, Bloodsuca, and 10,456 others Monewest Gang Gang 🤫

❤️  💬  📤
Liked by XXXTENTACION, Theslumpgod, Wifisfuneral, Trippieredd, 6ix9ine, Iamcardib, loving dream, Alexstar, Bloodsuca, and 10,456 others
Monewest Gang Gang 🤫

View all 345 comments

Bloodsuca You already know 🖤
↪️Alexstar Family 🤞🏼
    ↪️Monewest Ya bitches corny ash, we in the same room
       ↪️Bloodsuca Shut up bitch and let us have our moment
        10m  30 likes  Reply

Wifisfuneral Bonita 🥺
       8m  5 liked to Reply

Theslumpgod YA BETTER BE ON YA WAY TO THE CLUB
                   11m  Reply

Tacobella 3 musketeers 👿
↪️Monewest 🤞🏼👿🤫
                 10m  25 likes  Reply

"Y'all ready," Isaiah said.

"Yeah" Zaylah got off us excitedly. I grabbed my phone before making my way downstairs followed by the girls.

Time skip

"Give it up one last time for Blood Succa," Stokeley said as the men went wild. I looked around. My keen eyesight spotting a rather miserable looking Jahseh. Oddly I felt the need to go take care of him, make him feel better sorta. Daddy always told me I had motherly instincts. I made my way off the side of the stage over to the VIP area whereas always Jahseh was halfway imbibed into the couch. He didn't pay me any mind at first. I analyzed him then quickly regretted my decision. Regardless I was already over here and he still looked extremely sad.

"Are you okay?" I said standing directly in front of him. He ignored me. Not even paying attention to the fact that I asked him anything. I bent down just enough that we were at eye level.

"Are you okay?" I asked again in a more confident voice. He just looked at me with an unsettling straight face. I'm assuming looking for any sign of me being in genuine.

"I'm fine," He said still looking at me with no emotions in his eyes.

"It's your party, your the guest of honor. You shouldn't be over here looking like your gonna annihilate someone " I said getting up and sitting next to him. He slightly shifted his engulfed body and looked at me.

"Mind your business Sarah" This time his voice was low and raspy.

"No Jahseh, you're sitting here looking disconsolated and it's supposed to be a day for you to enjoy yourself," I said standing up grabbing his hand. He just watched carefully.

"What are you doing" His voice a little more soft this time.

"We're gonna enjoy the night," I said leading him out the club

——/——
How many chapters should I make this book ?