* ראש תהיה גאון, משחק זין תהיה הכי מרושע *

Jahseh-*١٧

Jahseh-*
١٧

" Damn nigga it's been awhile since I seen you throw them bitches back like that" Stokeley chuckles as I wipe the residing Henny off my lip. He wasn't there when me and Sarah popped that last bottle so it makes sense.

"Fuck you jhit. You always sucking me dry" Stokeley yells for one of the girls to bring over a shot of vodka.

"Nigga you tryna kill me ? Its been awhile since I mixed" Stokeley looks at me through low red eyes as he taps his glass on mines before we both throw back our shots. I shutter at the warmness I feel inside after the shot. I haven't been around the club lately , I think about Sarah a lot but I just can't reach out. I hope she understands and if she doesn't its nothing I can do it about

"Yeah cause your worthless"

"Here you go again with this that's so raven bullshit, Hello earth to this nigga" Stokeley says waving his stubby ass fingers in my face pulling me out my thoughts.

"Im good vro, Im great. Now get out my face" I say practically barking at this nigga. He bleched out a laugh.

"Now welcoming star to the stage" Dj scheme say's over the club speakers. The applause is muted out by the sound of Brents voice. Sarah walks out looking as beautiful as ever. The red satin left little to the imagination as she grinded against the pole. Our eyes met as I relaxed into the couch. I couldn't help but think about her lips on me.

"Jahseh she doesn't want you"

"She was just doing her job"

"You just gonna let her play with you like the rest"

(See what I did there y'all ? I know y'all see it 😭)

Money begins to fly as Sarah works her way around the pole. The more money thrown the harder she goes , almost as if she has something to prove.

"Whats her name again ?" Stokeley says dumbing out for a moment. I look at him real hard threw my low eyes. Squinting just enough.

"Sarah , i know my bitches nigga don't play me"

"She the white girl with the ass like Selena" His horse voice cracked as he let out another smokers laugh. Sarah's set ended early ,before I knew it Stokeleys little star was making her way over to us.

"I'm sorry stokeley, I know I was suppose to go for longer but there's something I really wanna say to Jahseh. You can take a bigger cut of my money" Stokeley stopped her rambling before looking at me with a smirk. I nodded my head letting him know i didn't mind and he simply ordered two shots of tequila for us before excusing himself.

"Damn you letting a jhit cut your pockets short" I say cockilier than intended.

"Your not the full reason Jahseh" She lied threw those beautiful lips of hers.

"All these hoes are the same jah"

"That's what we've been trying to tell you"

"I know you didn't come over here to just lie to me Ma'am" My voice was sultry , I looked her up and down with intent. I'd been with a few women since Sarah and I can barely remember their names when I think about her.

"I just haven't seen you in awhile. And your genuinely a really cool person so I" I cut her off by placing a hand on her thigh. The club was a bit muggy yet she trembled at the feel of my bare hands.

"I want you , let's get out of here" I lead Sarah to my car hastily as she comes to a complete hault.

"I'm at work , stokeley would kill me if I just left and you know I owe him so much -"

"Sarah your being paranoid , I'll handle him."

————-
Y'all better thank shawty who encouraged me to update I haven't been here in so long but life sucks and I need to find another outlet