* החרא הזה מרגיש כמו קדחת גיל העשרה *

*- Narrator -*

*- Narrator -*

"Jit I gotta say, you made my birthday memorable" Jahseh said continuing to indulge in the vanilla ice cream. The pair had left the club and found an ice cream parlor a few blocks away. They had been talking for what seemed like minutes but in all actuality was hours.

"You know, for such a complex man you have really simple taste" Sarah chuckled licking the other side of her strawberry cheesecake ice cream. (That shit slaps @ me if you want)

"I guess you could say I like my ice cream how I like my women" He paused for a moment. Sarah just laughed in awkwardness thinking he was referring to the color of the ice cream.

"Sweet and simple" He finished. Sarah just continued to awkwardly chuckled.

"If you wasn't so closed minded .. that wouldn't have even been your first thought" Jahseh said staring at the curly headed white women. 

"Love even if I wasn't "closed minded" as you like to call it , that's still the first thing I woulda thought" (OKAY BUT HAVE YOU SEEN THAT MANS EXS , WHITE ON WHITE ON WHITE)  She said letting out a genuine laugh for the 1000th time tonight. See Sarah wasn't one to laugh or joke. Her daddy had a strict one track mind and Sarah always stuck to it except for once. That's the reason she was in all this mess now.

"Yea yea, come on let's head out" Jahseh said getting up from the table. Sarah soon followed , making sure she finished her ice cream before they fully exited the place.

"Where do you wanna go now" She said head tilted.

"Vro im not even gonna lie to you. A young nigga boutta head back to his car and drive to the liquor store" He said walking like a 80s pimp. Sarah brusted into laughter once again knowing that he was mocking her new boss.

"You know I shouldn't be laughing at my boss and vro? I hear you and stokeley use it a lot .. what does it mean ?" Sarah said calming down a bit.

"That fat bitch will be just okay and come on Sarah you can't be for real" He said looking at her with a shocked expression. He read her face realizing the the intelligent girl couldn't decipher the meaning of vro.

"Oh my god, your serious" He said letting out a loud holler. She just stood kind of embarrassed.

"It just means bro"The rest of the walk was silent. Sarah nor Jahseh minded. They approached the most beautiful car that Sarah had ever seen. The sleek black reminded her of the bat mobile. She just stood in stun.

"You like" He said opening the doors and motioning for her to get in.

"Jahseh that would be an understatement. It's beautiful" See although from riches her father wasn't into cars. He never brought any and truthfully they had no mode of transportation other than limousine.

"Why thank you madam" Jahseh said closing her door and entering the car himself.

Time skip

"What do you mean you've never had henny" Jahseh said laughing at the girl who had a sour expression on her face.

"I mean my daddy didn't allow underage drinking but hell if I knew he was gonna kick me out sooner I would have indulged way more" She said giggling and passing the bottle back to Jahseh. He took a big swig before putting the car in park.

"We're here" Jahseh and Sarah decided that it would be best for them to stay in a hotel for the night. Although they hadn't had a full conversation till tonight they felt this was a better option then any of them going home.

"Come on love" Jahseh said mocking Sarah.

——/——

BIRTHDAY SEX