Hello & Thank You

Hello wonderful readers! This is the author here with a good ole what to expect before you read, and thank you to those who have read through and await the next part!

First off, I didn't think so many people would read this, it's quite inspiring! Also, when I think of how Nagito acts its just a pure blessing to feel those emotions at times and put it into the stories.

You may ask 'Why is there a description to some of these stories?' Like (sweet), (lemon), (dark), (etc.), well it's to warn some people how the story may play out, the setting is pretty limited for Servant Nagito, but I can manage so far.

Sometimes I forget the names of the characters...not Nagito of course but the Warriors of Hope. I can remember their hair colors though, I do look them up when I can but sometimes it just happens.

Also if you wish to request something, send a message! I'll place in the description if I can do them or not, but for now it's a-okay!

Just don't expect the pure best, I'm just like everyone else, if my best isn't good well I'll do what I can to improve.

But other than that, thank you all for taking the time to enjoy my Servant Nagito writings! Please don't forget to leave a vote, and tell your friends. 

Nagito is awaiting his beautiful hopeful readers~