Deactivation(lemon)

Your Pov

Almost every day, me and Nagito talk to each other about how life would be if we weren't in this hell hole. I usually look on the bright side of things since he takes every single detail about what terrible things could happen. But I never stop listening, he gives me hope and though I try to hide it, I slowly start to feel an attraction between us.

I was sewing new clothes for the five children who were very annoying sometimes when Nagito walked in and saw me. "Hello Y/n~" he cooed. I looked away blushing at his greeting and tried to stop it. "Stop playing around Nagito, I'm trying to sew clothes." I said calming down. He laughed a little at my response. 

"I'm just graceful you didn't decide to hit me like all those other times I said hi to you, I guess today won't be filled with despair." He said hugging himself gently and went to cook breakfast.

Monica had informed me that more children will be here shortly for a Monokuma parade in the main hall. My task was to set up all the Monokumas to make sure they function properly. Nagito was to make the food at the simple least 'edible' which is a 1 to 99 percent possibility. Hopefully once they arrive our tasks were done right.

Hearing the children arrive, Monica began to speak on the microphone. "Welcome! Today we are here to celebrate our first year of success! The adults have been extremely lowered to as little as 25 of them! Were on the lookout for them but no signs yet sadly. But lets enjoy our parade! Meow!"They cheered as the Monokumas appeared in party hats and festive clothes. Monica and her friends also enjoyed the show and so did I.

Eventually, everyone grew hungry and Nagito was no where to be found. "Find out what's taking so long!" Nagisa told me worrying over Monicas rage and about the guests leaving. I nodded and ran to the kitchen to see if he was there but he wasn't. Where could he be? I had to worry about it later and give something to our guest so I decided to bring the the juice out for everyone to enjoy at the time. "Sorry for the delay! The food will be here eventually!" I said providing a weak smile to everyone and walking to the back of the castle. 

I looked everywhere for him, the kids rooms, my room, his room, the prison cells, the bar, even the arcade. I got worried and thought of a few other places I haven't checked. The stage and the back hall were the only two places I haven't checked. I ran to the stage and looked around and he wasn't there. So he should be in the back hall! I ran to the back hall and saw Nagito sipping punch and eating toast, having a snack at such a time. I ran towards him and tripped on a cord that controlled the Monokumas and fell right on to Nagito.

When he fell his juice spilled over the the plug causing static from it. It shouldn't be a big deal.

Nagisa's Pov

I was drinking the surprisingly good punch when the Monokumas started to reactivate. The controls were turned off but it seemed they had a will of there own. They walked towards our guest and sliced there stomachs open one by one. I felt horrified, and got my robot controls but they seemed to be down as well which gave me more of a concern. 

The doors were locked since we didn't want our guest to leave, but our guest became thinner and thinner leaving pools of blood beneath their corpses. They shouldn't kill us! We- no Monica created them! They should love us! We aren't adults! I turned to see Monicas head sliced off, Jataros eyeballs missing, Marisu's body crushed, and Kotoko she was just bits and pieces on the floor...and everyone except me was dead.

I ran to the door crying and shouted the pass code to escape but it was changed. "Access denied." a Monokuma said with all of them approaching me covered in blood, to kill me. "No.....NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS MONICA MADE YOU! SHE MAD- 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Your Pov

I had heard screaming in the Main hall, but the back hall barely hears anything from that far. I got off of Nagito and he got up as well. "I'm gonna go check on the parade." I told him but he grabbed my arm. "We heard screaming Y/n, are you sure we should go?" he said with worry. I nodded, even if I was afraid.

We hid behind the columns and saw a sight that truly was the definition of despair. All the children, even the one's we served were dead. Pools and pools of blood were upon the ground and the Monokumas were covered in some matching there glowing red eyes. I fell to the floor and held a scream and Nagito pulled me into his room before the Monokumas could find out where the sound came from. 

"WE'RE GOING TO DIE NAGITO! WE ARE DEA- before I continued shouting he pressed his lips against mine  and looked at me. "Y/n, shouting will get us caught. I'll have to shush you again if you keep it up." he said very seriously. I was still panicking and he pushed me onto his bed and kissed me again passionately till I realized what was happening. 

"W-wait so you-" "Yes, I love you Y/n, and even if we may die I want us to have a moment to ourselves to share how we feel." He began to nibble upon my neck and suck on it leaving a hickey. I blushed at what he was doing holding back a moan. "Don't be afraid Y/n~, let me hear all of what your body wants." He took off my shirt and bra and nibbled on my neck once again and played with my nipples pinching them softly causing sweet moans to escape me.

He smiled and took my pants and panties off and played with my entrance that was already wet. "I see your very hopeful about me, let me embrace it." he stuck two fingers inside of me giving a sensational feeling and causing me to moan louder. He pushed them in an out eventually adding two more fingers, he started kissing me to keep my moaning low. 

He stopped and was already hard beneath his pants and took them off putting on safety and began to rub my entrance abit. "Are you ready?" he asked ready to pound me. "Yes, senpai Nagito, caress me with your love." He entered me and I held back my moan and he began to thrust. 

He got faster and faster as I couldn't hold my pleasure any more. We both came at the same time and cleaned ourselves up and snuggled close to each other. "I love you too Nagito, but how will we get out?" I asked. Nagito shrugged and a card fell on his head and I grabbed it. It was the key card to the door up front and I looked at him slowly. "Just my Ultimate talent, where despair is comes Hope." he said kissing me.