'God! I thought something bad happened...'  Jin said as he wiped his invincible sweat.

'What is your idea?' Hope asked while popping his head on Jin's shoulder.

' Let's go to the beawch!!!' Tae chirped and showed them the postcard he had in his hand.

'Bitch...' Jimin said and Namjoon covered his mouth.

'Jimin! That's a bad word!' Hope shouted and Jin hit Jimin's head lightly.

'Bitchhh!' Jungkook also said it after hearing it.

'Look, ya affected him.' Jin pointed at Jungkook who was giggling in Suga's arms.

*****************************
"We are home!!" J-Hope beamed as he walked into the house.

'J-Hope!!!!' Mini Jimin and Hope ran to him. Then the other members entered.

"Where's Kookie? " Jungkook asks as he wore his slippers.

'Inside! In his mat..' Jin replied while pointing at the living room. Suga pointlessly walked to the living room and popped on the couch beside mini Suga.

Jungkook came and saw mini Jungkook was busy playing so he didn't disturb him and went upstairs.

Mini Jungkook noticed Suga and waddled to him and tugged on his pant.

Suga looked down and saw mini Jungkook who was sucking his index finger.

He pulled his index finger out from his mouth and pointed at Suga.

'Biwwtch!!' Mini Jungkook said and giggled where Suga widens his eyes in wonder.

"THAT'S IT WHO TAUGHT THIS KID THE 'BITCH' WORD!! WHO'S THE FUCKER HERE!!!" Suga yelled out and Jin rushed to Suga and looked around.

"Who called whom 'BiTch'!!" Jin asked while eyeing everyone in the room. Mini Suga pointed at mini Jimin who was sweating beside Jimin. He quickly hides behind Jimin so that no one can see him.

"That's a bad word," Namjoon said, and mini Namjoon nod.

'Biwwtch!!' Mini Jungkook again said that and giggled. Jungkook rushed down from the stairs and grabbed mini Jungkook.

"Hyungs!! How could you teach him those words!!" Jungkook spat at his hyungs who sighed.

"Omoo! He's only 2 for God's sake!!!" Jungkook yelled like a worried mother.

"We all know! But we didn't teach him that!!" Jin spat back as he fanned himself.

"So..who did..." Jungkook asked while looking at mini Jungkook who was giggling loudly.

Everyone pointed at Jimin's behind. ...Jimin sighed.

'It..waws awn awccident. ..' Mini Jimin said slowly.

"Not everything is an accident, Jimin. .." Suga said as he sat up.

"Hyung...his a kid. And by that what did ya meant?" Jimin asked as he stared at Suga.

"Like that time in BS&T era when your jacket fell from ur shoulder!! Ya told us it was an accident but no ya did it again!!"Suga pointed out this didn't make any sense on the current matter.

"Fuck this shit I'm out! Ya wanna join me?" Suga asked his mini self who nod before walking with Suga.

"What the hell wrong with him?" Namjoon said as he excuses himself.

'Tawetawe!!' Mini Tae pulled Taehyung's hands for attention. Taehyung looked down and found mini Tae was holding something in his hand.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked while kneeling to him. He took the postcard and stared at mini Tae.

'Let's go to the beawch!!' Mini Tae chirped and throws his hands in the air.

"That's a great idea!!" Taehyung said and patted mini Tae's head.

"What do you say, guys! Come on we all deserve a day off!!" Taehyung says and everyone gave an unsure look.

"At least we can ask Pd-nim. .." Jimin said and everyone nod.

The mini's cheered and mini Tae hugged Taehyung.

'Biwwwttcchhh!!' Mini Jungkook screamed and everyone sighed.

"PUT HIM INTO BED!!" Jin yelled out.

                  _______________

Well, it was hilarious 😂😂😂 let me put up a video here 😂😂😂 about ' beach' and 'bitch'