S I X T Y - T H R E E

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean?" Taehyung rubbed his tears away from his eyes.

"I don't know what bullshit he's trying to say but after Jungkook lied to Seokjin-hyung about using you, after you woke up from you nap, I told Kook how I wanted to get you a dog. How I wanted it to be a gift from us to you. We just never really went the full way through even though we were both saving for it. We worked small shifts where we needed no working experience and already knew the price and everything to get the dog. We met Yeontan and let him get to know us." Jeongguk explained softly.

"And now he has to get to know you." Jungkook grinned.

Taehyung embraced them again, tears running down his rosy cheeks. He hated crying but he was so happy. The thought of them going out of their way to buy him a dog just because he spoke about how he wanted one once was amazing.

The Jeon Twins were quick to hold onto Taehyung in return.

Seokjin hummed to himself before he rushed to the couch, picking up the box with the puppy inside of it. "We're not setting a soaking wet box of piss on my sofa!" He said while everyone around snickered at the eldest.

***

"Does this mean I should do something better for the two of you? I think I should, something . . . Big." Taehyung breathed as they all laid on a blanket in the grass, they all still at Seokjin's house.

Taehyung had Yeontan on his chest asleep. He was relaxing with his appas. Taehyung just cooed.

"I don't want you doing anything because we did something. If you do do something, it should be because you truly want to . . . Because you want to do something for us. Don't do it to match us, to go against us, or because you feel the absolute need to do something." Jeongguk uttered as his eyes stayed closed. He was choosing this time to enjoy the feeling of his brother and his boyfriend with his new dog.

"Wow," Jungkook hummed. "That must be the smartest thing you've said, Gguk."

Taehyung tsked and rolled his eyes. "Kookie, stop being a jerk. Ggukie was inspiring young minds, mind you!"

Jeongguk snickered. "I did just say some poetic shit. I should be an author and write on Wattpad about my poetic ideas."

"Oh shut the fuck up," Jungkook laughed as did Taehyung.

Namjoon had snuck outside. He was looking at the three on the floor with the dog. He was surprised with the twins' progress. It was so interesting to him how far they've grown. They went from the sexiest and most intimidating twins to being whipped for the same boy.

He didn't understand why it was so cute to him, why he was so happy they turned out the way they did but he was. He felt like a proud father almost but thank god he wasn't or he would've probably went crazy by now.

"Do you guys want anything from Panda Express?" Namjoon finally decided to ask the three.

Taehyung gently held onto Yeontan as he sat up and turned. "Yes, please!" He giggled. "I want . . . Sweet and sour chicken with some string beans! Oh! And rice!" He said eagerly.

Jungkook watched Taehyung's face light up with excitement. He wanted to do that more and be the cause of his excitement.

He knew he already made Taehyung happy, he wasn't going to play stupid. Jungkook had a feeling he and his brother were doing just right with Taehyung. He couldn't say he was the best thing to ever happen, he couldn't say they were IN FACTLY doing the best, but he could tell all he felt pretty damn good.

"Kook?" Jeongguk was now also sitting up and plucked Jungkook's knuckle after he had ordered. He snapped his head to his twin and narrowed his brows. "I should beat your ass for that!"

"Bitch, I would LOVE to see your stumbling, whipped ass try," Jeongguk challenged.

"Guys . . . I just wanted to know what you wanted from Panda Express, can we not make my life miserable?" Namjoon rubbed the bridge of his nose.

Jungkook gave what he wanted. "Taehyung, you'll sleep in my bed tonight, right?" He asked, pushing to look at Taehyung.

Namjoon heard the question and could sense the drama starting. He just shook his head, returning back inside to say what the three of them had said.

"Who says he can sleep with you tonight?"

"Who says he can't?"

"Who says you have a right to ask?"

Taehyung listened to them bicker before he shook his head. "I'm sleeping in my own bedroom, guys. Do you know how long it's been since I actually slept on my own bed? My room is clean and has been for awhile, do you know how shocking that is?"

"Can I sleep with you?" Both twins asked at the same time.

Taehyung gave a very happy and box-like smile. "Of course you can!" He grinned. "And, Tannie can sleep with us, too!"

"It's nice to see you already have a nickname for him and it hasn't even been a full day with the dog, yet." Jungkook breathed out as his moved his hand to stroke the puppy's small head.

_____

_-_-author note-_-_

Sorry it's been FOREVER.

BTS concert: was amazing!
Finals: over next week around Wednesday!
Final day of school: is June 7th!
DT: I have no clue what to do. I don't want to end it yet. I have so much drama and tea ready!

I loaf you all so much, please understand that. I know I've slacked, A LOT, but once school is over, I'll try to beat chapters out left and right. I have a six week school program — kill me now — so I'll be gone for that but will try super hard! Please support me as much as possible. Follow and vote!