T E N

Jeongguk tapped on the wooden door with his right hand, tapping his foot off the ground as Jungkook and Yoongi talked quietly about nonsense.

The door was pushed open to reveal a teen who seemed older, who was wearing bulky black glasses. "You're not in this class, are you looking for someone?" Asked the teen.

"Kim Taehyung, is he in this class?" Asked Jeongguk, already becoming annoyed from all of this drama. It was the first time the twin said Taehyung's name fully however, that going unnoticed by Jeongguk himself.

"Any certain reasoning?" He asked, his brown locks having a split down the middle, his lips pressing into a thin line.

"Yeah, but that's personal. I just need him, okay?" The Jeon Twin was feeling his anger rise with each moment wasted, huffing as he waited for this teen to gather Taehyung. He glanced over at Kook and Yoongi, feeling himself relax a bit.

Taehyung heard his name and walked over, looking at the one teen then at Jeongguk. "Thanks, hyung, I'll be right back in." He said before he left the class to the twins and Yoongi.

"Your haircuts, they're different." Taehyung pouted his big lips, frowning a bit. "Why are you all here?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.

"I . . . We wanted to make sure you were okay." Jeongguk gave an awfully crooked smile, wrapping a single arm around the slightly older.

"Make sure I was okay?" Taehyung repeated, reaching his hands up and fixing Jeongguk's hair to how he liked it. He also preferred it split on Jeongguk's head while it in a bowl form on the other's.

"About earlier, Taehyung." Jungkook butt in, dismissing Yoongi.

"About earlier? How many people know about that?" Taehyung asked anxiously, biting his bottom lip.

The twins looked at one another, both having worried looks of their owns. They both averted their eyes back to Taehyung who's face grown red.

"Which one of you got into the fight? Where was the fight? Are there videos? How known is it? Where is Hoseok and Jimin? Oh my god, what did you guys do?!" Taehyung felt his breathing pick up, rushing his hands through his hair.

"I got into the fight but, Tae, all I did was teach that guy a lesson," Jungkook explained poorly.

"I thought you were the smarter twin of you two! How dumb can you possibly be?!" Taehyung's voice rose a bit. "Why would you do that? Why didn't you just . . . You could've told the principal and Suwun would've been taken out of class! Now everyone is going to find out! Why would you do that?" Taehyung's eyes pooled with tears.

"What?! You're mad about what I did? I stuck up for you! I put everything on the line to get justice for what Suwun did to you! You're mad?" Jungkook narrowed his brows.

"You-! Are you kidding me? Ya know what, it would've been better if Jimin never told you in the first place! Think about it, because you wanted to cause a scene, now everyone is aware. You also risked yourself and Jeongguk because I heard that it was him, you didn't need to do shit. It's so selfless of you but geez, these aren't your fights or whatever!" Taehyung tossed a hand up before speedily walking away.

Jungkook was about to storm after him but was stopped from his twin. "Kook, he needs a moment. Offer him ice cream, that worked when I messed up." Jeongguk weakly smiled.

Jungkook huffed and looked down. "I need to go do work. If they call for you then just listen. Say you wanted to defend Taehyung and help him out. Play victim somehow. Message me if need be. I have tickets to sell for a game you need to play." He muttered.

"Oh," Jungkook spoke back up. "And thank you for saying you got into the fight and not saying I did it. It means so much." He looked to his brother who's smile fixed itself a bit, seeming genuine.

Jeongguk hugged his brother. "Bro, anything for you! You're my best friend and I wouldn't throw you under the bus like that!" Grinned the slightly older before he allowed Jungkook to walk away.

The younger twin sighed deeply, walking away to go continue some work. He fixed his haircut to make it more like himself a tad bit more.

As he thought of it, he really should've just told the principal about it and voiced his opinion. He didn't need to cause a scene and hit the kid. He risked Jeongguk's game and made it somewhat to being very known what happened.

Jeongguk would need to write an apology but Jungkook already had it made up that he would be the one writing it out since his identical brother wasn't the one who did what he did.

Jungkook could've handled everything in a better way, made where not everyone knew about Taehyung being touched by a star on Jeongguk's team.

Taehyung's words were rather harmful, and if Jeongguk and he didn't have things about to go on, he would've told Taehyung off for the shit he said.

Part of him knew that if either of them didn't have things, he probably wouldn't have though.

***

Jimin smiled as he and Taehyung talked, they on their way to go find Hoseok who told them to meet him in the gym after school.

The gym was a popular place if not already noticeable, one where it was a good meet up place, good for practicing and whatnot. Taehyung wasn't an athlete but he liked going to the gym because Hoseok went there a lot, as did Jimin.

When it was really after school hours, the three of them would practice small dance routines, all very good at dancing. It made Taehyung wonder if the Jeon Twins were good at dancing by any chance.

He couldn't see Jungkook dancing but he could see Jeongguk being a great dancer. It was intriguing to think about but Taehyung knew to cut the thoughts out and to keep up with Jimin.

"Are you doing any better, by the way? I see you don't seem so sad anymore." Jimin remarked.

"I'm fine, I just don't want people to think what happened was true. I also shouldn't allow this to weigh me down. I can think and do a million other things then go just let this bring me down. It's not worth it." Taehyung muttered. "You and Hoseok helped me a lot as well. He groped my ass and he was taken cared of. I like that Jungkook took care of it but he did it in a wrong fashion."

"It was kind of hot." Jimin shrugged lamely, looking at Taehyung who was already in the mist of snapping his head over. "What?" Chuckled the older. "Jeon Jungkook stuck up for you and proved that the guy was a perv! And, let's not forget the fact that Jeon Jeongguk took you out for some ice cream."

"Yeah, ice cream you ruined by showing up." Joked Taehyung. They both shared a heart-filled giggle to each other, happily smiling at one another. They were nearly the definition of best friends.

Jimin and Taehyung were closer than Hoseok and Taehyung. The two were very close, nearly inseparable, no matter who Jimin slept with or how angry they may become at one another.

They got along so well. The two grew up together and loved one another like they were brothers.

"Think Hoseok wants to teach us more to that dance?" Taehyung asked, humming softly as he tried to think of the title.

"No, I don't think so. It's too early for that." Jimin grinned. "I think maybe it's for something better. He was rushing and urging us to hurry one though we're walking slow."