T H I R T Y

Taehyung tapped on the wooden surface, he made up his mind with the help of Jimin who stayed on the phone with him while he waited to come over.

Much to the surprise of Taehyung, it wasn't any of the Jeon Twins answering the front door but an older lady who had a short bob. She tilted her head slightly to the side, humming. "Yes?"

Taehyung bit his lip shyly. "Erm, uh . . . I had this thingy-type project due with Jeongguk. Is he here?" Asked Taehyung with nervousness laced in his vowels.

The lady opened the door wide, turning her head the other direction while calling for her son. Now with realization, Taehyung took into full notice how much his lady looked like the twins, now seeing it was their very mother.

Taehyung hadn't heard much about her. He knew she went on quite a lot of business trips and was usually gone half of the time.

Was it bad to say that Taehyung almost felt honored to see her?

Jeongguk walked down the steps, seeing Taehyung standing in the doorway. "Yah! Get in here!" He said. "You're letting all of the warm air out of the house," commented the younger of the two teenagers.

Taehyung obeyed, walking inside and closing the door behind him. "Sorry, Ggukie," Taehyung pressed the door closed gently. "Shall we head up to your room to get started?" Asked Taehyung.

"Yeah, sure, but let me finish one more game of Fortnite and I promise we can start on our work assignment." Jeongguk gave a grin, tilting his head back to give an indication for Taehyung to follow him up the steps.

Not only was this a tad bit awkward considering the very fact that Taehyung had pulsing feelings for Jeongguk, but he had to sit on the teen's bed and watch him play a game. Not like one single match like promised, it now up to the forth one.

Taehyung just decided to scroll through his phone, liking photos of his friends on Instagram as he passed them.

He stumbled over a photo, one he hadn't yet seen until now.

MochiChim

Liked by HobiHopeSeok and 879 othersMochiChim had fun playing with @yoonie_genius He a sweetheart 🥰 View all comments Yoonie_genius u look great in this photo 👉👈HobiHopeSeok: @yoonie_genius u do 2 cutieMochiChim: @Yoonie_genius @HobiHopeSeok ho...

MochiChim had fun playing with @yoonie_genius He a sweetheart 🥰
View all comments
Yoonie_genius u look great in this photo 👉👈
HobiHopeSeok: @yoonie_genius u do 2 cutie
MochiChim: @Yoonie_genius @HobiHopeSeok how abt we both do? We'd look better togetherr 😉👀

Taehyung smiled, happy to see Jimin getting along so well with Yoongi. It made his day and made him truly warm inside.

He knew Jimin would get more friends beside Taehyung but he loved that this friend was in the whole group they had going on.

There were times where Jimin made friends with someone who only hurt him but Taehyung knew that Yoongi nor Hoseok would ever hurt the sweet Mochi.