F O R T Y - F O U R

Jungkook waited outside of the school, skipping the small school session he had in the beginning of class about nonsense and what they could do to 'better the school'. He waited for Taehyung.

He saw Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jimin who was now approaching the school. Jungkook jumped off the walk, pushing himself by Jimin. Jeongguk was still very much suspended.

"Hyung, have you spotted Taehyung? He blocked my number and I don't know where he is, Jeongguk said he's blocked too. He ran off last night and I have yet to see him," Jungkook said, gripping Jimin's wrist.

The aforementioned was baffled when being called 'hyung' by Jungkook. "No, he didn't come to me." He said, biting down on his lip. "I'm sorry,"

"Please don't lie to me, Jimin, I feel like shit. I just want to apologize to Taehyung." Jungkook said, using his fingers to brush his hair back. "Fuck! Can you call him from your phone?"

Jimin nodded, pulling out his phone and going to his contact. "Let me talk to him first, I'll put him on speaker, okay?" He said, doing as he said he would. He held the phone between he and Jungkook.

The phone was answered, Jungkook wanting nothing more but to shout that he missed Taehyung but decided against him, shoving his knuckles into his mouth to keep quiet.

Jimin opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by Taehyung who sounded sleepy and tired. "J-Jiminie? I hate to bring this up before you need to go school, I-I don't . . . I don't know where I am right now." He said into the phone. "Um, I don't particularly know what happened yesterday either. I feel weird."

The oldest bit down on his lip, trying to keep Jungkook quiet. "Describe your location to me, tell me anything. Where are you? Outside? In a hotel? In someone's house? Are you in your own house?" There was many questions asked.

Taehyung's breathing hitched. "Err, n-not inside." He stumbled over his words, his vowels small and jumbled. "I'm . . . Uh, I don't know, the street doesn't sound familiar."

"Can you say what street it is? I'll put it into my phone," Jungkook decided to open his mouth and speak.

"You're the last person I want to see, Jungkook. I rather you stay where you are and just have Jimin come." Taehyung's voice was nothing but broken.

"It was a joke, Taehyung, I was joking to Seokjin-hyung, I'll show you everything you want to see once me and Jimin get to you." Said Jungkook. "Jeongguk would never use you and I would never cheat on you, you have no idea how much you mean to the both of us, I have zero reason to just hide it from you,"

Jimin gulped. "What street are you on?" He asked warily, trying to keep everyone calm. "I don't want you to be hurt,"

"Blackberry? I don't know this road," Taehyung repeated, rubbing his eyes. "I'm just, I'm on the floor, on the sidewalk,"

"Do you have any markings on you? Any holes or wounds?" Jimin said as he gripped Jungkook's wrist, rushing away to the Jeon Twin's car. He urged him to hurry up.

"I don't think so, just weak." Taehyung muttered.

"What all do you remember?" Jungkook called back, getting into the driver seat as Jimin got on the other side. He put the road into his phone, seeing three possible options. He glanced over all of them.

The first one was forty-five minutes away.

The second one was an hour away.

And finally, the third one was six hours away. Jungkook presumed Taehyung couldn't have gotten too far and the forty-five minute one was his best bet.