Breakfast at Jared's

Start from the beginning

"Jared, this is very good! I knew you like cooking, but didn't know you're actually good," I admitted and he laughed throwing his head back.

"Yes, this is one of my many talents. I just either have no time or energy to cook," shrugged as he started to eat too. "But nothing fancy."

I smiled and continued eating.

Jared's phone kept buzzing on the chair next to us, but he was that kind of a gentleman who never used his phone at the table if there are others too.

He just peeked to it with a frown.

"You can check it Jared, it's okay," I smiled, and he just shook his head.

"No, it is just Lora. She keeps asking when to meet this week," he rolled his eyes.

"Well, you know some women are weird in a way that they try to keep contact with a guy who they slept with for a week straight," I said with a light smile, but I really did feel bad for Lora.

And, well for all those women who get into bed with him, thinking they could be the one to change Jared for the better.

At least for what they think is better.

Being in a relationship with a businessman like Jared, who barely has time to breath, wouldn't be that easy and fairy tale like as they all think.

Jared loves women. He adores them, he appreciates every type and he treats them as Queens. And one day, he might start to think that he has seen it all, and experienced it all, and when that day comes he might be willing to settle but I am pretty sure it is not any time soon.

"I made sure she knows my intentions," he stated annoyed. "I told her even before we did anything that all that it is going to be is fooling around, and I don't want anything else from her. She was all fine with it."

"Looks like she wants to continue the "fooling around"."

"Yeah and that won't happen. After the third time women start to get feelings so gotta let them go, no matter how good they are," a cheeky smile appeared on his face.

"You got it all figured out, don't you? How caring you are," I shook my head with a smile.

"When will you fire her?" he asked, and I sighed.

"Maybe after the manager meeting on Thursday."

He nodded.

After we were done eating, I started to put everything away as Jared was chilling, looking into the distance with his feet up on the other chair.

I walked back out standing in the sliding door.

"I think I'm gonna go now, leave you alone," I said.

I didn't really have anything to do, but I didn't want to hang around here either.

He looked up to me pulling his shades up from his eyes.

"You have something to do?" he asked.

"Nah, just... have some me time, I guess. And let you have yours," I smiled.

"I don't need me time. I hate sitting with my thoughts. I was thinking we could play in the pool; I could blow up the floating animals," he smiled sitting up excited.

"Well, I don't know..." I mumbled hugging myself. The last thing I want is for him to see me in bikini. "I don't really like water," I shrugged.

"Oh, don't lie to me Avery, I remember when you told the story of your favorite Las Vegas vacation, when you spent every day in the Hotel pool, and never seen the city," he said pulling an eyebrow and I was honestly shocked that he remembered.