Chapter 12: MY WORLD

You continued to walk around in the Mushroom Kingdom, and started to feel uneasy.

Meggy: (Y/N)? You okay?

(Y/N): I'm getting that uneasy feeling again. The same one from when we fought Sonic.exe...

Infinite: That means he's nearby.

Crystalonetta: Oh no...

Infinite: I'm looking forward to some great payback. That demon is gonna get it.

???: Indeed, but I will be the one to kill him.

You looked to your left, and saw two people.

(Y/N): Huh?

Meggy: Who are you?

Turlandb: I'm Turlandb, and this here is CoolGirlJen19, but call her Jen for short.

Infinite: How have you been holding up?

Turlandb: Pretty good. Nothing special has been happening, except for an encounter with a few robots.

Meggy: Umm... Guys?

(Y/N): Yes, Meggy?

Meggy: Look over there...

On top of a small building, was Sonic.exe, holding SB123 Clauds by her neck.

Infinite: SB123 CLAUDS!

Sonic.exe: Do anything stupid, and it's lights out for her.

SB123 Clauds: P-please... H-help...

(Y/N): Dammit...

Dark Machito: LET GO OF HER!

Infinite: Wha-

Dark Machito flew past you, and threw a punch at Sonic.exe, which the demonic hedgehog blocked.

Sonic.exe: You want your pathetic wife back? So be it.

Dark Machito: Huh?

Sonic.exe threw SB123 Clauds into a red portal, Dark Machito quickly followed her into the portal, as it closed.

Infinite: Machito!

Sonic.exe grinned evilly, revealing his blood covered teeth.

(Y/N): Ew... Nasty...

Meggy: You're outnumbered, demon! Give up now!

Sonic.exe: Heh heh... No...

A large portal opened underneath you, and started to suck everyone in.

Lucy: AH!

Smoke: I-i can't g-get out...!

Comet: It's no use! It's too strong!

You were sucked into the portal, and found yourself in a world full of fire, blood, and misery.

(Y/N): W-what the hell...?

Meggy: What is this place...?

Infinite: Blood red sky, dark red clouds, and a dark moon. Yep, we're in his own personal playground.

Sonic.exe: You are indeed. And you will all join everyone else very soon... Tails... Knuckles... Eggman... Kyle... And Tom...

(Y/N): Kyle and Tom? Who the hell are those two?

Sonic.exe: They were two very unlucky people who are now part of my soul collection.

Turlandb: Sonic.exe! I will kill you!

Sonic.exe: Wait. I know you....

Meggy: Huh?

Comet: You know Sonic.exe, Turlandb?