Never Kiss And Tell - 7

So yeah, I know I said a few days ago that I was writing, but I was actually writing before that, and this took me like a week to write. Honestly that's how packed my schedule is. Shoot me in the face! Just kidding, then I wouldn't be able to write. Holy shit this is the longest author's not I've had! Alright I'll shut up because I always hate author's notes. Kayguysloveyoubye. 

Chapter 7

                By Monday, I had somehow convinced my parents that I was changing and that my attitude was set straight. I’m still not sure how I did it, but I got everything back, including my car! In reality, though, I had done absolutely nothing, because I had stayed in my room for the rest of the weekend. Except for when I snuck out to see Nate, of course. And Caroline. I saw her, too.

                “I got my phone back, too!” Caroline squealed as I pulled into her driveway to pick her up for school.

                Apparently, Caroline had been on her best behavior for the rest of the weekend to get her parents to fall back on their punishment. This was what always happened, though, and I couldn’t have been happier. Granted my parents could be complete dicks and come through with their hard-ass punishment, but when that happened I’d just get angry and make things worse.

                “Finally, freedom!” I told Caroline after she had opened the door and slipped in.

                “Yeah,” Caroline gleamed, seeming to be keeping something from me as she looked at me with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

                “Spill it,” I sighed, taking my hands off of the steering wheel and keeping my car in park as I waiting for her to tell me what she seemed to want to tell me so badly.

                “I got tickets to see Mac Miller, Lil Wayne, and Wiz Khalifa!” Caroline cheered, now full on smiling like she was about to rip her cheeks due to how big her smile was.

                “Really?” I asked her, wanting to burst with how awesome that was! Literally the most epic concert ever!

                “Nope,” she giggled, making me think that I had heard her wrong. She didn’t leave me enough time to regain my composure from my shock before she continued. “But I got the dish on how we can sneak in the best way,” she giggled.

                I rolled my eyes at her, happy that we were going to get in because I thought she had been shitting me when she had told me no she hadn’t gotten the tickets. Who was I kidding, although her dad would have the money to pay for the tickets- which were extremely expensive-, he would never give her any of it. That was just the type of guy that Caroline’s dad was.

                “Just us two?” I asked her, slightly curious as to whether Nate would be coming or not.

                Much to many people’s surprise, Nate, Caroline, and I would hang out quite a bit. Ever since the accident, we didn’t take anything for granted nor did we get along with other people as well. It was just something about we didn’t feel the same way after what had happened.

                Gradually, coming closer together had seemingly heeled us better. Each of us benefitted from it.

                “Of course, who else would come?” Caroline asked, not picking up on my intrigued curiosity. Thankfully, Caroline was kind of oblivious to everything.

                “I don’t know,” I quickly recovered from the slight pain in my chest at my disappointment of Nate not joining us. I would survive, though. By chance, I just glanced down at the clock on my dashboard and noticed that if we didn’t haul ass to school, we’d be late. “Shit, we gotta go!”