Never Kiss And Tell- 5

sorry if it's shitty..

Chapter 5

               I think this was the first time that I had ever felt even the slightest bit guilty in my life. And I could honestly say that it was the shittiest feeling ever.

                I looked up into those damned cerulean eyes that could make me do pretty much anything for him. I’m pretty sure that was how it all had started. That and all the alcohol I had consumed at the party.

                “Fuck me, we’re so dead,” I mumbled, running my hands through my long blonde hair subconsciously. It was a habit I had come to do when I was nervous.

                “Wouldn’t that just get us into deeper shit?” Nate asked me amusedly, a small smirk playing on his lips as he watched my horrified face.

                “Nathan Michael Banks this is no time to be joking about anything!” I yelled at him, wanting to hit him so badly for saying that, but he was so right.

                I watched Nate roll his eyes at me. For once I was being the dramatic one. “Oh don’t get your tits squished,” he scoffed at me. “Unless it’s by me. By the way, you look sexy as hell in my clothes.”

                “Oh get the fuck off you clingy bitch,” I spit at him as I throw the pillow the my head was once laying on as Nate did extremely inappropriate things to my body.

                Caroline was going to kill. I was going to be dead in a few hours. But I had only lived a short 16 years. A short 16 years filled with the a lot of adventure. All that I did with my best friend. The same best friend that was going to kill me. All because I fucked her brother. Damn I was the worst best friend. And my thoughts are seriously depressing.

                “You’re a real charmer Ella,” Nate smirked at me, but I wasn’t paying attention to it. I was too busy paying attention to the nickname he had just given me. It brought too much pain, too many memories. Only one person had ever called me Ella. I thought only one person ever would.

                I didn’t want Nate to know that I was thinking about him, or how much he had hurt me by just calling me that name. I forced a smirk onto my face as I said, “It seemed to work on you.”

                Nate chuckled slightly, probably glad that he had momentarily distracted me from the fact that we were both going to be killed by his sister. “You know what they say,” he paused, and I raised my eyebrows for him to continue. “Drink until she’s hot.”

                I rolled my eyes while scoffing at him, “In that case, you didn’t need to drink at all. Haven’t you seen me?”

                We both started laughing at the same time. I was laughing so hard that I fell forward and onto Nate’s perfectly sculpted torso. Seriously, I had to fight the urge to walk downstairs, grab some Hershey’s chocolate syrup from the fridge, heat it up, and drench him in it just so I could lick it off. Damn my hormones.

                Nate, on the other hand, didn’t seem to have any effect from my sudden touch against his bare stomach. At that moment, I wished I could remember exactly what we had done the night before, because I was pretty sure that my drunken mind had done something seriously perfected to the teenage boy.

                I may not have known details of the night before, but waking up with not clothes on beside my best friend’s brother- who also had no clothes on- and the worst hangover of my life hadn’t been the hardest puzzle to figure out.