✽ six ✽

Yesterday, Namjoon and Seokjin talked about a lot of stuff. They kept each other up to date but never once did Namjoon nor did Seokjin bring up the latter's Hanahaki disease. Well, Seokjin thought that it would be best to avoid the topic in the benefit for both sides, more so for his side.

Seokjin was drawn awake to the sunlight that was slivering through the blinds. He pressed his eyelids tightly, wanting to sleep more. Although, it seemed that his weariness was gone and now, he was fully awake.

He opens his eyes halfway, sighing at the fact that another day of suffering came.

He rolls around to the other side, there, he notices that Namjoon was gone. He must be in the bathroom or something.

Even if he was awake, he wanted to sleep more. He closes his eyes and stretches his arms underneath the comfy pillows as he tried to make himself comfortable. Then he felt something. Something underneath it.

Tiredly, Seokjin feels the object with his fingers, trying to figure out what it was. The object was soft, thin, smooth, basically adjectives to describe a...

...Flower petal...

Crap.

He immediately sat up and pulled the petal out. The panic and anxiety grew inside of him, fearing that he might've coughed out Aster petals last night. Fearing that Namjoon would see the petals.

Even if the younger already knew, he didn't want him to be disgusted and to break the bond they currently have.

He hoped that he didn't, although, he swore that he didn't cough anything last night. If he did, then shouldn't he have woken up? Or at least be subconscious about it?

He brings the petal up to his face and looks at it. His alarmed expression suddenly turned into a confused one as he continued to stare down at the petal. It was an Aster petal, he could tell for sure. But his Asters were purple.

Why was this one blue?

Seokjin continued to stare at it in question. How is it that this Aster petal is blue and not purple? Was it because he started to cough out different colors of Aster? That maybe it.

Or maybe he was colorblind. That is another possible reason.

Seokjin continues to feel the texture of the petal. It was dry, must've dried up from the pillow, and the sheet. That would be an unpleasant surprise for the room service now that he had thought about it. He squinted his eyes at it to see if the color was blue and not purple, just to be sure.

"Hyung."

Seokjin jumped at the voice, immediately putting his hand down, attempting to hide the petal under his hand. "Hi, Namjoon," He tried to sound as calm as possible, hiding his nervousness behind a smile.

"Well, you're up early." Namjoon sheepishly scratches the back of his neck.

"I could say the same for you."

A smile formed on Namjoon's lips, but it looked a bit tensed. "By the way hyung, um, before I went into the room, which was a few days ago, I saw Aster petals on the bed so I tried to clean it up. But it seems that I may have missed some." He awkwardly laughs.

Seokjin looks at him with a puzzled look.

Well, it seems like the petal wasn't his. He mentally sighs in relief.

"I see, but the room service doesn't seem to be good when you put it that way." Seokjin cocks an eyebrow at him, feeling a bit skeptical.

"I checked Trivago before I went here," Namjoon explained. "The reviews were alright, but some are complaining about room service."