✽ five ✽

He never thought that he would see him again.

For him to be in the same room as he, it was something he had never thought would happen again in a million years. But there he was, standing directly across the man he had been avoiding for so long.

He looked the same, but much more handsome in the eyes of Seokjin. His dark brown hair complimented his eyes, as usual, and despite his smile looking a bit bland, it was a bit comforting.

He didn't want to admit it but, he missed him.

"Namjoon."

The atmosphere that surrounded them had turned quite awkward. Seokjin and Namjoon continued to stare at each other with indifferent gazes.

He thought that Namjoon would turn around and walk away, but the opposite happened. The taller male walked up to Seokjin and pulled him into an embrace. He was surprised by his action, but he hugged him back with uncertainty.

It was easing, to be honest. Seokjin had missed the touch of his best friend, he had missed him in general. Being able to hug Namjoon like this, it was both satisfying and painful. He wanted to cry at that moment, to hug him even tighter, but he restrained his emotions from overruling him.

Namjoon pulled away and gave him a smile that was meant to comfort the elder, but instead, the latter could tell that he was forcing it. Of course, he would.

Having nothing else to say, Hoseok speaks up. "Now that all of us are here, I think that it would be best for me to explain, again, what will happen." Five pairs of eyes landed over to Hoseok as they prepared their ears to listen attentively to him. "So we booked three rooms which are this room, room 77, and room 78. Yoongi and I will be staying here, Jungkook and Taehyung will be staying in room 77 while Seokjin hyung and Namjoon will be staying in room 78."

Seokjin blinks a few times, trying to process this information. He was going to be staying in the same room as Namjoon.

Crap.

This shouldn't be good for him. He wanted to object, but he doesn't. Even if he tells them that he doesn't want to be in the same room as Namjoon, he knew that he would hurt the latter's feelings and that he would have no other choice.

"Jimin's funeral will be, in a few days." It was hard for Hoseok to say those words. It was hard to not feel guilty about the situation.

There was a sniffle that disturbed the quiet atmosphere. They looked around to see who was about to cry, they found it out to be Yoongi, whom they didn't expect to become emotional immediately. At least, Seokjin thought. He didn't expect Yoongi to be vulnerable about Jimin, maybe it was because he was the reason why Jimin had died; now Seokjin wished that he had listened to Hoseok over the phone a few days ago.

Yoongi blocked his nose with his arm, trying to stop his sniffles. "Please excuse me." Immediately, he headed towards the bathroom. 

Once he was inside, Hoseok let out a sigh. "You should go to your rooms now. I need to talk to Yoongi."

"Alright, hyung," Jungkook nodded in understanding.

Taehyung wraps an arm around Jungkook. He gazed towards Hoseok and attempted a smile, "I hope that Yoongi hyung will feel better." Jungkook nodded in agreement. The couple headed to the door and left the room.

Namjoon turns to Hoseok and says, "yeah, I hope he'll feel better soon."

"I don't think he'll ever feel better honestly, but I'll try my best." Hoseok purses his lips and crosses his arms. He looks to the side and lets out a sigh, "I have to check on him now, he might need some emotional support from his boyfriend."