10. Hello! We are Mini BTS!

Start from the beginning

"Kookie...you have a question for Kookie? " Taehyung asks the ARMY who was in front of him.

'Kookie, can you do an aegyo? '

'His whole life is an aegyo...' Mini Jin replies sarcastically.

Mini Jungkook heard that he craves his lips upside down...

"Omo! No!!" Jin yells out when he saw mini Jungkook's face.

"Not again...." Jungkook facepalms himself. Suga put his earplugs again. Taehyung starts to search what else he can give him. Namjoon gave up on everything and sighs. Jin covers his ears. Jimin tries to make him happy.

In...

The.....

End...

.

.

.

.

.

.

It's didn't matter.

Mini Jungkook burst out of crying and throwing everything which he holding with his dear life.

The mini's on the other hand, gave up on their everything. Mini Jin came quickly, grab mini Jungkook and rushes to the backstage.

'Sorry, for the tiny bity problem...' Mini Hope says but everyone cooes.

'We will be mawtured next time!!' Mini Jimin says as he gets up and places his hand on to his chest.

'He's the youngest, so please excuse him.' Mini Namjoon says humbly.

'Sorry, for all fuss....' Mini Suga says with a bored face.

"Sorry! Everyone!" J-Hope says as everyone bows.

****************************
At the dorm ~~~

BTS members came in as well the mini's, expect mini Jungkook who passed out after that disaster.

"Today's fan meeting was a disaster. .." Jungkook says as he shifts mini Jungkook's position.

"But we have work it out...somehow.," J-Hope says unsure about it.

"ARMY everyone understands the situation, guys. So don't worry." Jimin says.

"Yeah! I agree. Omo!! Are you sleepy!!!" Taehyung says as he saw yawning mini's.

They gathered together before fully bowing in front of the grown-up BTS.

'We are sorry!! We won't make a mess next time!' They say in unison.

BTS members laugh and take them one by one to bed.

A/n: even though the minis are a little immature and since they are kids still, the BTS  members love them and will always look after them.

                   ________________

Well, I guess ya all wanna know how the hell mini's will look like....well I found this cute fan editing on other social media and I thought that this might be good for representative for the mini's in here. So, take a look and say if that meets your expectations 😊😊😊

The credit fully goes to the owner and thank you for making this cute picture edit

The credit fully goes to the owner and thank you for making this cute picture edit.💜💜💜

The rest of the stuff is in your imagination!! 😊😊😊