"Ah..your up." Jungkook chirps as he rubs mini Jungkook's back. Mini Jungkook looks around before froze in his spot when he saw a sea of people in front of him. His breath hitches and grabs Jungkook's shirt tightly.

"It's okay, Kookie!  They are nice!" Jimin says softly and caresses mini Jungkook's hair.

'Hyuaawwnngg!!' Mini Jungkook stretches his arm to Mini Jin.

'Awww!! Look at him!!! So cute!!!'

'I'm cute too!!' Mini Tae shouts as he huffles.

"All of them are cute!" J-Hope chirps and smiles.

"Anyway, let's start!" Suga says as he sat down first.

The sitting arrangement was like:

J-Hope     Namjoon      Jimin   Jin   Taehyung    Suga   Jungkook.

Jungkook sat at the corner for mini Jungkook because he was on his stroller.

The mini's sitting arrangement was:

Jungkook  Jimin  Tae  Namjoon  Jin     Suga   Hope

"Okay! Come in line. One by one." The guards say and lead the line.

**************************
'Omo~~ so cute~~' one of the ARMY cooes at mini Jungkook. He stares at her with his big doe eyes.

'Kookie...wawnt thawt....' Mini Jungkook points at the mini shiny earring of the ARMY who was wearing that.

'Kookie! Don't sawy thawt...noonaw is here for meeting us!' Mini Jimin says and mini Jungkook huffles.

"Here, take this instead!" Jungkook leans down and puts a bunny ear headband on mini Jungkook's head.

'Aww~~ sorry, sweetie! I'll be bringing lots of sweets and gifts for you next time!'

The ARMY says as she pinches his cheeks.

'Kookie, sawy the word..' Mini Jimin points out.

'I lowbe yoouu. ..thawnk yoouu! !' Mini Jungkook says with his four teeth smile.

Everyone in the room cooes at his cuteness.

Every ARMY brought something for the boys but the boys gave away almost everything to the mini's who only smiles and talks a little when anyone asks the question.

'Namjoon-ah! How old are you?'

'I am 5 and only going to be 6 this year.'  Mini Namjoon replies while giving his famous smile.

'Jimin-ah!! Do you always have that pout on your face?!!'

'I don't understawnd,noonaw!' Mini Jimin yells out while smiling and his cheeks go red.

'Suga!! Do you rap at this age?'

'Lady, I'm only 6!! Do you think so!!' Mini Suga spat back and every one of the mini's glares at him, expect mini Jungkook who was having the best time of his life. Because he was surrounded by gifts, chocolates, toys, etc etc.