Chapter 42: Can't Break Me Down

A/N:

Busted out tears three times while watching Coco.

What do you guys think of Clouis relationship so far?

.

.

Fluttering her eyes open in the dark music room, under the piano, cuddling up with her freckled face boyfriend, she decided to wake up. It was time to get up and head to their last period.

She sat up a bit, leaning over Louis's side. He was knocked out peacefully. She really didn't want to shake him awake and ruin whatever he's dreaming about.

His dread locks scattered on the floor as well on his forehead and cheek like wiggly vines. Lashes relaxed over his freckled cheek bones. No way anyone can count his freckles. So many that when you get to five, anyone can lose count. A small gap between his lips made his lips seem more kissable.

He's very handsome when he's asleep.

Disturbing his nap is like waking up a puppy. Who would wake up a puppy?

She laid her head on his chest, staring hard at his lips. Craving for them.

Her urges went loose. His lips are very tempting. The girl shifted her hat backwards and smothered the boy under her with kisses.

Louis felt something warm and soft on his cheek. It traveled to random places on his face that he flinched his nose and cheek. He squinted to see golden eyes stared down at him with a sly smile.

If this a wakeup call, he doesn't mind it at all. Discovering that he has a thing for his girlfriend's surprise kisses. Very adorable and sweet. Louis finally got up, pushed her down to hover her. While responding back by kissing her lips repeatedly, her arms circled around his neck.

She smiled in each direct quick kiss. Wanting more and more. Leaving her chest blossoming with feelings she can't admit to him verbal.

Giggles caused the two to stop kissing mid-way.

"What are you guys doing?"

Clem's face dropped.

Louis's body jerked up that he bumped his head against the hard wood. He hissed as Clem worried about Louis and embarrassed to find her nosy cousin witnessing them doing silly couple stuff. She rubbed behind Louis's head, trying to ease the pain.

Louis glared at AJ while he wore an amused smile in a squatting position. Clementine's face glowed red, trying to avoid any eye contact with AJ.

"Look somewhere else." She muttered at her cousin. The boy with the afro chuckled.

"Can you guys make out somewhere else where people...I don't know... aren't around?" He smirked as he stood up and grabbed his piano book off the teacher's desk.

The couple crawled out the piano and stretched. Feeling much better-emotionally and physically.

"Can't help it. Clem addicted to my luscious li-" Clem cut Louis off by nudging him to the side. He chuckled when he saw how red she gotten.

"Shut up! Don't talk to him like that!" She scolded with her arms cross. AJ arched his brow, backing away towards the door. Before he left, he needed to ask.

"Are you guys... dating?"

Louis froze as he tried grabbing their bags on the floor. Clem clumsily dropped her books on the floor.

Why can't it be someone else?! She screamed.

Louis eyed Clem, not knowing what to say. Clem furrowed her brows. Both wanted to keep it a secret so they can keep their privacy but that won't last long as it seemed.