"I think we should."

"Wait you can understand him!?" Sam yelled.

"Yes, I can. I just answered his question." Wanda rolled her eyes.

"What did he say?" T'Challa asked looking at the two in curiosity.

"Groot asked if we should follow them. See if we can I find some answers." Groot nodded his head confirming what Wanda said was true.

"I like the idea. Let's go." Bucky helped Wanda up as Groot was already standing.

Them went to follow them but when they turned in their direction, the girl was gone. Now stood there alone was the figure. Waiting. Watching them like a predator with it's prey. The figure pointed at something, or rather in a direction.

The group of heroes turned their head to look where it was pointing. When they found nothing. Only the usual endless orange. Unfortunately when they turned their attention back to the figure, he was gone.

"He-he's gone?" Wanda stammered.

"That's what he keeps doing." Sam sighed.

"I am Groot." Groot suggested. Pointing in the same direction the figure did.

T'Challa looked at Groot with a raised eyebrow. Sam look confused. Bucky turned to Wanda for a translation. Wanda seem to contemplate what Groot said.

"I think your right Groot." Wanda stated, she then turned to Groot, "Let's go."

Wanda and Groot started in the direction. Meanwhile the other three were confused. Rolling her eyes she asked them,

"You guys coming?"

Blinking, they shrugged their shoulders and followed. This is where they are now. Walking aimlessly around in this orange nightmare place. All walking in a comfortable silence, with Wanda leading and Groot following right behind her. T'Challa was at the back of the bus. Leaving Bucky and Sam in the middle.

They walked for hours. Never stopping. Well they never got tired. Ever since they got here, basic needs weren't basic needs anymore. Thet never ate, drank, or slept. They couldn't do any of those, they didn't want any of those.

During their time here in this orange realm, the heroes did notice time passes by. The orange colour around them would turn dull and dark. Then after hours, would turn back to the regular orange they see. They theorized that when it it goes from light to dark it was day to night. Even if they didn't feel tired they would sit down to rest when it was 'night'. That's what their doing right now.

"Who do you think we'll find next?" Sam asked the group.

"I hope that we find Groot's family next." Wanda stated. Groot nodding in agreement.

"Maybe someone who actually has answers." Bucky commented.

"Groot do you think anyone of your family members might have an answer." T'Challa gently asked the young teenage tree.

Groot was in deep thought. A flashback came woke up in his memory.

Flashback

"Hey, I can help you get to someone you know." A young boy had said.

"I am Groot?" Groot knew that he probably couldn't understand him but it was worth a shot.

To his surprise the boy smiled, "Yes, I can. Come."

The boy stood up and held out his hand to Groot. Groot looked at the outstretched hand before looking at the brown eyed boy, smiling at him. After the thought, Groot took the boy's hand and he led him to a girl. Recognizing her as one of Thor's ally. The girl who destroyed the mind stone. The boy stopped a little away from her. He turned to Groot.

"I know she's not one of the Guardians. But you need to meet her first. I will return soon to guide you once more." The boy said once more, "but I have one request Groot. Please don't tell anyone about our meeting, Okay? Can you promise that?"

Groot cocked his head to one side before nodding, "I am Groot."

"Thank you Groot. Now go."

Groot stepped forward before turning back towards the boy, "I am Groot?"

The boy smiled before answering, "the name's..."

End of Flashback

"Groot!" Snapping his head back to reality, Groot found Wanda sitting in front of him. Eyebrows crossed with worry.

"You alright there buddy." Bucky told Groot.

"I am Groot."

"Gave is a scare there." Sam stated looking over the young tree.

"I am Groot."

"Oh, T'Challa asked if you think anyone from your family has answers." Wanda recited.

"I am Groot."

"What do you mean, 'If she's here?'"

"I am Groot."

"Oh."

"What did he say Wanda?" T'Challa finally spoke up.

"He said if she's here then yes. Groot doesn't know if she was dusted or not." Wanda explained.

They sat in silence once again. Taking in what just occurred. Suddenly Bucky got a feeling of being watched. Scanning the area he spotted in the far distance was the figure. Bucky was about to point him out when he noticed that the figure was coming closer.

'Weird. He never closes the gap.' Bucky thought.

With squinted eyes, he sees that the figure is not alone. Behind him are an alien group of different... aliens. One had antenna's on her forehead. Another was buff, with red tattoos. The other two seemed human, and...

"Is that a floating cape?" Bucky blinked, shaking his head, but that cape was still there.

"Buck? You alright?" Sam asked form behind him. Bucky turned around and nodded.

"Hey, look it's the figure. And he brought company."

"Where's the figure?" Bucky turned around but only saw the group of aliens and the two humans (and the cloak of levitation).

He was about to respond but was cut of by one of the humans.

"Groot!?"

~~~~~

That's that.

Anyway, Byeee!