Rose and Milk

Taehyung POV

I've been really cautious during award shows and comeback stages. Just to see the people who don't cheer for my daddy. And on social media, I report and get the accounts banned who dare talk about him. There's even a hashtag trending right now. #YoongiIsTheBest and #WeLoveYouYoongi

I honestly love our fandom

And I'm pretty sure it's working because Yoongi has been fairly happier nowadays. Like this morning, we were all sitting in the living room and he came skipping into the living room and giggling. Me, Jungkook and Jimin were a little concerned.

"Did he finally successfully kill Jin hyung?"

"Excuse me-"

I'm really happy that he's happy. Honestly makes me just..I don't know feel so grateful for everyone that's here for him. I'm sure if it was only me, it wouldn't get very far.

🌟

Daddy~ 💕
Hey princess, I have a surprise for you
Come to my hotel room

Me
Okay, I'm coming~ ^^

Yoongi doesn't usually give out gifts of any kind, not that he doesn't care or anything he just doesn't want to..I don't know, waste time getting a gift for someone who ended up not liking the gift. I guess it's the burden of- I don't know, he just doesn't give out gifts so easily

I skipped excitedly to Yoongi's room, not bothering to knock, having an extra card and opening the door. I gasped at the sight before me

There sat rose petals spread across the floor, with candles lit around them, making the room have a red aura around it. There were blankets sprawled all around the floor, with pillows and buckets of popcorn. Yeontan and Holly sat in the corner of the room, cutely wrestling over a strip of bacon (although there were so many lift on the plate in front of them- but if that's how they flirt-)

Yoongi smiles his beautiful gummy smile, and held his hand out for me to take. I (quite literally) tumbled on top of him, covering his face with kisses. "Aha, do you like it?"

"I love it!" I giggled burying my face into his neck. "Thank y- OH MY GOD, IS THAT- THIS IS MY FAVORITE ANIME!" I screamed and laid my whole body over his, making him fall back. He chuckled, rubbing my back. "OHHH MYY GOD- I LOVE YOU- I'm about to give you the suck of your life-"

He laughed, holding my hands that were already holding his pants. "Taehyung-"

"DONT TRY TO STOP ME!"

Yoongi POV

Okay, when I planned this I expected him to be happy but not this happy. I mean, not that I don't want to get sucked off- I mean, who doesn't want it get sucked off by Kim fucking Taehyung? It's just that..wait, why am I trying to stop him?

"Taehyung, this is about you and ani-"

"I don't care what it's about." I stopped resisting and looked at him. He looked back deeply into my eyes, sucking me into the dark orbs. He bit his lips, seductively pulling my pants down. "Let me daddy.." He smiled, putting his tongue on my clothed member. I gasp, biting my lip eagerly. He sucked on the wet clothe, sending vibrations through my legs.

In one go, he pulled my boxers down and took me into his mouth whole. I threw my head back, having all my nerves shoot through me and a low moan escaped my lips.

3rd POV

Taehyung swirled his tongue around his tip, keeping strong eye contact with his lover, which only turned him on even more. "Ahh~ Taehyung." He felt a wash of proudness over him, hearing his daddy moan, knowing he made him feel this way. Taehyung bobbed his head relentlessly, Yoongi having to grab onto a handful of his hair. His tongue sliding against his shaft each time, tonguing his slit hole.

Taehyung couldn't begin to explain the way he felt when Yoongi bucked his hips into his mouth over and over. It reminds me of how good daddy fucked me. Ahh~ I miss him inside me so much

Taehyung moaned, making vibrations against his dick. It didn't take long for him to cum, the white sticky substance leaking off the sides of his mouth. Taehyung swallowed all of it and looked up at him, the innocent yet lewdness in his eyes, sent him. "Did I do good, daddy?" He smiled, kissing him passionately. "You did great princess."

He giggled, clapping his hands together. He wipes away the remaining mess on his face, cuddled close to his warm side. "Really..Thank you for this Daddy. It really really means a lot coming from you. I'll remember this forever."

Yoongi POV

I smile, kissing his forehead. "I'm glad you like it princess, I'll make sure to do it often." He giggles and nods. "Okay, let's start the anime binge watch." I chuckle, watching him excitedly press play on the anime. He grabs the blankets and covers us both, tossing a few pieces of popcorn in his mouth. He frowns. "Cum and popcorn? Not the best combo.."

I chuckle and pull him closer to me. "I'll have to remember that next time babe." He blushes, hiding his face into my neck. " I lo-"

"Shh, it's starting!"

"Meanie."

"Hehe, I love you daddy~"

"I love you too~"

"Oh, I think I'll accept your shower offer now daddy-"

"Really?"

"Mhm!"

"Mhm, after this."

"Okay~"

"I hope you know I'm not going to let you walk after this-"

"I know daddy."

I'm back, and busy lmao but I'm trying babes 💕 (also, that smut was cringy YEE YEE 🤠🤟)