You and me

Taehyung POV

When we got to Yoongi's studio, I immediately hugged him. He stood still, not hugging me back. "I'm sorry that you went through that by yourself, hyung." He shook his head and rubbed my back. "It's fine." I pull away and look directly into his eyes. I could tell he was upset. He tried to walk to his chair but I stopped him. "Hyung...I'm always here if you need me. I know I don't do much but please know that I care for you. And I...I love you." He smiled but it was more sad. "I love you too, Taehyung." What did I say?

He walked to his chair and sat down with a sigh. "D-Do you...need anything?" He shakes his head. I nod and lean on the back of his chair. I don't know what to do now...

"Sit down." I nod. "O-Oka-" I was going to sit on the couch but he pulls me onto his lap. I felt the heat rise to face. "Hyung, w-what are you doing?" He says nothing and nuzzles my neck. "Hyung?"

"Taehyung, just...let me be. Please..." I bit my lip and leaned into his embrace. He wrapped his arms around my waist gently. "...T-Thank you..."

Jimin POV

I was still shaking from everything Yoongi told us. It's been a few hours but it's still hurting me. All that time, I was right there with him. And I didn't even see anything. I didn't ask anything...

I sob again, holding my head in my hands. "Jimin hyung, it's okay now...please..." I shake my head and wrap my arms around him. "Jungkook, how can I not worry? He's been going through this by himself, god knows how long. We've been so blind to it all...All of it, Kook." A sniffle came out from him. "I-It's okay now hyung...He has us. He's not lonely anymore." I know that he's right, but the thought just...hurts so bad

"Please don't worry, Yoongi hyung is strong. He'll be fine." I nod and bury my head deeper into his chest. "Thanks Kook...you're not as much of an idiot as I thought." He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "How reassuring."

Namjoon POV

Me and Jin has been discussing whether or not we inform Bang PD about this and we have come to the conclusion that we should. I gently nod on his door. A 'come in' from the other side, lead us inside. "Oh, Seokjin. Namjoon. Great seeing you here. How can I help you?"

So, these episodes are shittyyyyy lel but y'all still read them so I must be doing smth right lmao anyways sorry it took so long it's cause like school is being a bitch this time of year with the major testing and essays and shits so yeah. grr stupid school. Anyways yeah....bai