Us

Yoongi POV

After me and Taehyung kissed, he hasn't been avoiding me but he blushes fairly easily now. It's cute, really. Like today, we're practicing our new dance for our comeback song, Blood Sweat, and Tears. And there's a part where I have to wrap my hands around his throat.

Every time I do it, he turns really red and avoids me for the time being of practicing. Of course, right after he likes hugging and kissing out of nowhere. Not in front of the members of course. I don't know why though. I wish he would, sometimes. I mean, Jungkook and Jimin are really open and cutesy. And sometimes Jin hyung and Namjoon. But I mean, they're annoying when they do it- Ohh, that's why. Maybe.

Hoseok says he's straight, but that's what we all said before we ended up falling on dicks so.

"Alright guys, let's go again. Let's get it right this time, okay? You can do this."

It's another day of practice. This dance, in my opinion is too erotic. Too much hip thrusting, body rolling and just...ugh. I thought Baepsae was enough. Here's my part. Crawl your fingers up, and...wrapped them around his neck... His pretty caramel skinned neck. And look into his dark brown eyes. I bite my lip. I'm not gonna get hard from this- headass, it's too late. I mean, look at him? How can you fucking not? Without thinking, I added a little bit of force once my hand wrapped around his neck. He sounded like he almost whimpered but went along with it, blushing madly. Fuck, that was- wow...

"You guys did great! Go ahead and take your break." I run and grab a water bottle from the mini freezer. It's hot. Dam.

Taehyung POV

During the last bit of our choreography, Yoongi hyung has to...wrap his hand around my throat. Although he has never hurt me whilst doing this, it oddly turned me on when thinking about it. (I mean, I'm not big on kinks but I think I found one. Just the imagination of his hands wrapped around my neck, pressing harder and harder... Ugh, I want that so bad. It's sickening.)

So, we're here again with this part of the choreo and here I am, blushing like an idiot because the parts coming up. I felt myself shudder when I felt his fingers crawling up my chest. It felt like everything went into slow montion.

His dark brown, empty eyes stared at me with such a fierce look, I almost wanted to moan. His fingers wrapped around my neck, and I bit my lip in anticipation. Yoongi, please. Do it, this once...

I saw the veins of his hands twitch as he slowly chocked me. I was in ecstasy. I bit my lip as I stared back at his eyes. I felt my body wanting to give in. I wanted to give in. Submit myself to him. I nearly whimpered when he moved his hand away from my throat, wanting him to press more until I couldn't breathe. Until, I was his. Only his. His good pet. His kitten. Shit, Yoongi...

After that whole thing, the choreographer told us we could take a break, which is roughly 10-15 minutes long. I was getting ready to walk to the mini freezer to get water when I saw him. Min Yoongi. Fuck, why are you so hot? I watched how his mouth wrapped around the bottles top and how the water seeped down his throat. The sweat from his forehead, slowly making its way down his chest. Fuck...Min Yoongi~

I turn away before I could get too deep into my imagine and I cum in my pants. I rush out the dance room and into the bathroom. I splash my face with water and sighed. "Let's fix that..." With a groan, I grabbed a few paper towels and went into a stall. I let my imagination completely take over as I slowly pulled my joggers and boxers down to my knees. Kitten~ who gave you permission to touch yourself? Hmm?

S-Sorry daddy...

No, I don't think so kitten. You're getting a punishment. A moan slipped past my lips as I slowly stroked myself. I'm sorry, daddy...

I take my own hand and wrap it around my throat. Daddy~ please. I bite down on my lip, feeling my legs shaking from the lack of air. I could hear my moans echoing throughout the restroom. Daddy's proud of you.

I'm good for daddy~

"Taehyung, are you okay?" My whole body freezes. Since when did the door open? Did he hear me?

"I-I'm fine!" The shuffling feet slowly shifted, stopping in front of the door of my stall. "Mm, don't lie~" I let out a whimper and lay my against the stall door. I slowly back up to open the door, revealing the man I've always wanted. He looks me up and down with dark eyes. My hair was sprouting out everywhere, my face was red, my pants were pulled down to knees and I had my dick hanging out. The way he was looking at me. I loved it. I feel hot, letting daddy see me.

"...D-Daddy...help me~" He smirks and pulls me out of the stall, kissing me aggressively.

"That's all you had to say, kitten."

905 word count
Not proof read

Uwu. Hot, very hot~