Find it

Yoongi POV

I stare at the people running around below and the bright lights shining in the city. Could I be that happy as those children running around, with not a care in the world? Could I be the elderly woman, whose always getting help from the friendly mailman? Or...can I just be happy?

I look down towards my feet, only centimeters from death. I want to be happy. I want to.

Then jump.

...

Why are you hesitating? Just go.

...

I said fucking j-

No.

What?

I want to be happy...

Then j-

And I know where to find it...It's not here. It's not death. It's them. My friends. My family. Myself. Everyone else. They're my happiness.

They'll just leave you.

Well, if they do, I'll make sure to enjoy every second with them I have until the very end of our chapter together. Because we never know when it ends, so why not sit on the edge of your seat and enjoy the ride. It's scary sometimes but it's okay. That means I can see it. And hear it. And feel it. And it honestly feels like the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I'll endure life a little longer. I'll met you again. And not hesitate this time to let go.

We'll see, Min Yoongi.

I'll see, Min Yoongi.

Back at home

Taehyung POV

Yoongi hyung left out about two to three hours ago to get snacks downstairs. We called the clerk down there and they said he left about forty minutes ago. That call was made maybe just an hour. And I'm worried sick. Hyung is the type of person to never tell you when he's upset. He's so independent which makes him feel lonely. And he's very strong but he always has his weak points.

Jungkook has been trying to comfort Jimin whilst Namjoon and Hoseok is trying to inform Bang PD about Yoongi and Jin has been trying to get in contact with his family but they haven't been picking up. "Where have you last seen him?"

"Just two hours ago when he told me he was getting snacks but the clerk there said he left forty minutes after we called."

"Did the clerk mention anything?"

"He said...H-He said that, during his shopping, Yoongi would often stop and mumble to himself. And when paying for everything, his eyes look to be dead, like his emotions and brain completely shut off-"

Another loud sob erupted from Jimin. "I-I'm sorry Mr Bang." Namjoon bowed. "It's fine. We just have to make sure he's sa-"

The sound of the front door opening made everyone freeze. They were slow and very quiet, but you could hear the small footsteps making their way towards us. The ruffling of a plastic bag could be obviously heard. The person was tired. He was tired.

Yoongi was tired.

As soon as the light from the room made contact with his face, we all broke down and ran up to him. Jimin nearly collapsed by his feet and hugged his legs with all his might. "Where have you been?! Do you k-know how worried we were?" Jin scolded and yelled at him but he was zoned out. So far, I don't think he heard a word he said. But he suddenly smiled.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for making you guys worry." His words were sincere, almost too sincere it scared me. "Hyung-"

"I'm fine, I just...I'm tired."

"Where were you?"

"On the roof." My heart stopped and I think everyone's in the room did too. "Doing what?"

"Questioning myself." He sighed and pushed a few of his raven strands of hair out of his eyes. "I'm truly sor-"

"Min Yoongi." He looks at our boss with the same dark, emotionless eyes. "Yes sir?"

"We're always here for you." He pats his shoulder and ruffles his hair. "Make me sorry again this late at night and I'll make you do 1000 push-ups." Yoongi smirks, obviously challenging him. "Can you even do one, sir?" He scoffs and nudges his shoulder. "Glad you're safe. I'll be in my office, if anything else happens." He smiles and leaves the dorm.

The dorm was quiet besides the regular sniffles and sobbing coming from each member, including myself. "Guys..." It was Yoongi's voice. Very mono and worn out, like he had been yelling. "I'm...sorry." He gently picked Jimin off the ground and wrapped his arms around him. "I won't do it again." Jin shakes his head and smacks Yoongi's. "You better." He smiles.

"I promise."

Yoongi pov

I stayed with Jimin in his room till he fell asleep and somehow managed to sneak into my room where, surprisedly, I found Taehyung sitting on my bed. "Taehyung..." He flinches and looks up. "Hyung...I just came to apologize. About avoiding you.." I nod and walk to my closet. "Is that all?" I was a little hot in my clothes so I took them off in my closet and put on cleans boxers and a big t-shirt. I nearly screamed when I felt two arms wrap around me. "Taehyu-"

"Yoongi hyung."

"Y-Yes?"

"I love you." I smile. Not in that way surely. "I love you too." He shakes his head and turns me around. "I love you." I was ready to say it back but he cups my cheek and kissed me. It was a surprise. Taehyung is kissing me. Kim Taehyung is kissing me. The boy I love is kissing me. I kissed back without any hesitation. It was sweet and passionate. No lust or hunger put into it, just pure emotion and power for the love we had for one another. He pulled away and stared down at me with his now slightly swollen reddish lips and panting softly.

"I love you too."

Word count: 971 ;) Da best uwu
Not proof read