Something...

Author POV

It's been a few days since Yoongi's confession about having depression. Nothing much has changed, but the members are very careful of what they say now, thinking it'll trigger Yoongi in some way. Honestly speaking, it never bothered Yoongi.

"You guys don't have to censor yourself around me." But of course, they act oblivious to their acting. "What are you talking about? We're acting just the same as always, aren't we?"

And, ever since the small incident in the studio with Yoongi and Taehyung, things have been slightly different. Well, people have been. Taehyung has been trying to avoid Yoongi, he doesn't know why though. I already know I love Yoongi, but I don't want to force him to love me back. So, he's been trying his best to limit his contact with his hyung. Although, it's incredibly hard considering they live together.

Yoongi POV

I noticed Taehyung has been avoiding me. I don't see why. All I did was ask for comfort from him. Did it really effect him? "Namjoon, I'm going downstairs for some snacks." He nods and tells me to come back in one piece.
I try.

I walked with my hoodie on and stared at my feet as I walked. Fifty one. Fifty two.

I hope I didn't scare off Taehyung. What If he's scared? What if he doesn't want to talk to me again...No...No, he said he'll be here. They said they'll be here. They said it. They promised...

They're going to leave you.

Seventy-eight.

This is why you keep your mouth shut, Yoongi. Why are you always forcing your problems on others?

Ninety-three

Yoongi, you fucking idiot. Just stop trying. No one wants you here. They pity you.

One hundred-seven

Look at the pain you're causing others, can't you see? You're a burden.

One hundred-nineteen

Just stop. End it all.

One hundred-twenty six

End yourself.

...

Kill yourself.

Taehyung POV

I've been avoiding Yoongi for the past few days and it really hurts me. "Just talk to him, Tae!" I shake my head and sit on my knees. "Why not?" I shrug. "I'm...I-I'm scared. I develop feelings for this guy, and I'm too scared to be around him. I feel like I'll slip up and ruin it all. Our bond. Our friendship. Our everything. I'm happy with him being by my side...Even if it hurts me in the process, I'm fine with it."

Jungkook and Jimin shake their heads. "If that's what you want, Taetae."

"It is."

Yoongi POV

I've been walking for a while now.

Six hundred- eighty three

I can't remember the last time I've sat down. Where even am I? I look up from my feet finally and glance at my surroundings. Oh, I'm here again. I look down at the city below me. When did I start going up the stairs? I look at the bag in my hand with the many snacks I was supposed to bring home and few hours ago. My phone. I reach for my phone and realize I left it.

Look at you, worrying them. Who knows what's going on in their heads. They could be thinking you're dead right now.

Wouldn't that make them happy? To have this burden away from them?

...

So they can live in complete happiness with not a worry in the world of my well-being.

You know what to do.

I take a step forward, my foot nearing closer towards the edge of the BigHit building.

Just do it.

But I'm scared. I don't want to die.

You'll make everyone's lives much easier.

It'll only cause them pain-

That they'll get over.

...

Yoongi.

Jump.