Chapter 36

Jimin's POV

Jungkook.. The first man that capture my straight heart.

"Jungkook?" Namjoon Widened his eyes Too, i looked at him with a total confusion on my face.

"H-hi" jungkook was stuttering and cant Look straight towards Namjoon's eyes.

"Jungkook.. You look fine!" Namjoon said "I know I Havent say Sorry Properly.. But Im so sorry for what we've done"

"Its Ok.. He already said he forgave us" Jin Hyung said.

"How did You two met?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"Well.. This Guy came to the hospital im working in saying he doesnt feel good. It turns out he's just having a Depression." Jin Hyung said..

Depression? Depression for what? What happened to Him.

"Jimin" Jungkook slowly said, hes still staring at me. Hes Looking at me with those  Sad eyes.

 Hes Looking at me with those  Sad eyes

Jin And Namjoon Looked at him and Me.

"Do you guys Know each other" namjoon hyung said.

I nodded As a response.

"Long time no see" i looked at Jungkook, and then I Looked down because I cant look at him that Long. Its so awkward.

Namjoon's POV

Ok.. Hold On, these two looks Like they are in a kdrama sum shit that just broke up.

I rolled my eyes and Look at seokjin. Seeing his smile is always be my favorite. So i walked towards him and hugged him, not thinking about those two.

While me and Jin are hugging, jin suddenly whispered something to me .

"I think those two arent in a Good condition" he whispered, enough for me to hear only.

"Probably" i whispered too

"Do you want To help them?" Me and Jin are having a whispering conversation while hugging each other.

"Huh? Why would we? We should stay out of their bussiness"

"But aren't you feel guilty at all? Jungkook suffered his youth because of us.."

"Right.. And what do you want us to do?"

"Help?"

"How?"

"We'll see" jin finally Let go of me. And then he walked towards Them. He touched Jungkook's arms and Then he walked towards Jimin dragging jungkook with him. And then Jin also held Jimin's Arms. And he dragged those two.

Now I realized what an Idiot Jin is.

Jungkook's POV

Jin Dragged me and Jimin to his car.

I was about to sit at the passenger's seat. But then Jin stopped me.

"Jungkook. Sit at the back.. Joon will Sit on the passenger Seat" jin said and sat on the Driver's seat.

Jimin is Already inside, im hesitating to Go in, since I will sit beside Jimin.

I mean, its not like I dont want to sit with him, its just that I.... I feel guilty, and Awkward.

Namjoon finally went in, so I did too.

Jimin Looked at me in just a second, and then he avoided his glances to me After.

This is so awkward.. I want to talk to him.. But I cant. My mouth doesnt let me.

I wanna say sorry. I love You. I miss you. I want you.

But I cant.

We went to a restaurant to treat Namjoon Hyung and Jimin. Jin said They are probably not eating yet.

He dragged me here.. Why? Because he wants to treat me somewhere as an apologize of what They did On My teenage years.

But Im actually glad that I came.. I met jimin, and Im seeing him right now.

We're sitting inside of the Restaurant now. Me and Jimin sits infront of each other.. While Jin sits beside Jimin and Namjoon sits besides me.

Jimin hadnt laid his Eyes to me after He looked at me at the car.  I keet Expecting him to look at me. To Say something. But hes so quiet.

Hes so different from the Jimin that I Met on our first meeting..

He used to be a manly, confident, and A handsome man.

But This time, he looked so submissive.

I wonder what happened to him.

He never looked at me. He always looks down or just Look at Namjoon and Jin whenever Jin and namjoon talk to him but he never look at me.

Fuck it.

I want to talk to him.

I want to tell him things that I want to tell him that I havent yet.

Jimin stood Up aggresively that Made us surprised and worried.

"Im sorry.. I gotta go to the restroom" Jimin said And then Walked Out heading to the restroom.

I stood up too and followed jimin. I can feel Jin and Namjoon's eyes at my back. But I dont care.

I saw Him entering the Restroom. I Went in too. I saw Him washing his face On the sink. And then Looked at himself on the mirror.

Jimin's POV

I washed my Face On the sink and Then Looked at the mirror.

When I Looked at the mirror. I saw Jungkook standing behind me.

"Why are you here?" Im still looking at The Mirror.

"Your voice sounds Like You cried" he said.

"Nah.. I just catch a Cold"

"Hey Jimin.."

He called me but we just stared each other through the mirror. We stayed silent for a while. Until he broke the silence.

"I know You hate me"

"I dont" i said...

"I wanna tell you things that I want to tell you that I Havent yet"

"Ok.. Now's the perfect time to tell me" i said.

We stayed silent for a while again.

"I love You" Jungkook Said And Looked down. "I love You so much, and I miss you" he looked at me At the mirror again "Im so sorry" he said and he looks like he was about to Cry again.

"Tsk" i Ckuckled. "Why are you telling this to me?" I asked. My voice is very cracky, i feel like I will cry at any time.

He leaned Towards me And hugged me from the back. He rested his nose on my shoulders. He closed his eyes and let his tears flow.

"Im sorry Jimin" He Held My Wrist towards the Restroom stall. And then locked it.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. He Pushed me to the Toilet bowl, while he is Unbuckling his pants.

"Im sorry Jimin"

To be continued

A/n smut in the next chap.