Chapter 13

Taehyung's POV

Jesus... My butt hurts.

My butt hurts because Of my work, not because I did something.

I was walking at home and then I saw Jimin..

Why is he sleeping infront of the door? He has the key tho!

I checked my phone to see what time is it.. And its 2:03 am.. I really feel bad.

I ran towards and checked if he's asleep.

And he is asleep.

"Jimin.. Jimin" i whispered to wake him up, but he seems tired and heavy sleeper.

I unlocked the door and opened it. And then i decided to carry Jimin up, he's very light and I put him down on my bed. For some reason, its only because Jimin sleeps on a sofa, and his sofa is very Hard, it was hurting my back. I offered him to just sleep besides me, or we can just buy a new bed for him but he keeps saying no. He just keeps saying "im good.. Thanks Tae"

I put him down on my bed, and his shirt is half wet.

Did he run?

Im tired, im really tired and sleepy. But if it means to Take care of My bestfriend(the person that I like). Im gonna stay up and take care of him.

I touched His forehead to check if he has a fever, but it doesnt seem that he does.

His shirt really bothers me of how wet it is. So I decided to Take it off and Replace it to my shirt, im too Tired and lazy to go to his room so thats why I just picked mine, my Closet is closer.

But before I Put my shirt on to him...

I stared for his body for a while......

"Youre my friend"

I sighed.

Why is Jimin so cute!!! It is not fair for him to be like this!! Also we're just friends! So STOP TAEHYUNG! STOP LEWDING YOUR BESTFRIEND'S BODY!!! Fucking Jesus Christ! Why do I Have such a dirty mind!!!"ah~" ahhhhhh!!!! Please I Need to stop Jimin moaning inside of my mind! We're friends!! And he's straight!!!!!!!!! He likes Rose ans You know it! So PLEASE STOP!

Oof im hard.

CALM YOUR DOWN TAEHYUNG!!!

Ok, I think Ive calmed down.

And I put the shirt on to him. I replace his tight pants into my Short, so that he can sleep comfortably.

I feel like Im taking care of my son or brother, sksksk.

I smiled, and stared at him, now thats he looks refreshed, i sat on my bed beside him, and stared at his beautiful eyes, nose, and.... Lips.

"I love you Jimin, my friend.. Goodnight"

And I kissed His Lips, to reward myself of what I just did.