Chapter 12

Jimin's POV

Hi Rose

Ugh!! Thats too formal!

Yoooo----- wassup Buddy Rose!.

-_-

Ughhh!!! How am I supposed to meet her now I smelled like Jungkook's smeelll!!! Smelled Like Shit and His freaking expensive Deodorant.

I put my phone out and stare at Rose's text again...

Rose: Guess who got a really good day! Do you wanna Hang out with me tonight? My treat!!!

I hugged my phone without realizing it! Ugh!!!. Im so weird

Jimin' backstory ||
xxx xxx highschool of Busan

I was walking on the hallway, and... I heard some guitar plank.. No.. Someone is playing the guitar.

I followed where the Sounds are coming from. It was from the one room..

I peeked on it, and I saw a girl. A beautiful girl! With long hair.

She started to sing, and her voice is really angelic, her voice Impact my heart and mind. Everyday. I always checked on the room if she is there. Some times she was there, and some times she was not.

I went to the room just as Usual, and I didnt see her inside. But i saw her outside.. With me....

She saw me.

But..

She's still smiling...

Starting that day, we started talking to each other, and we always sing together. Her voice is really good.

"Youre voice is really soft and angelic!!" Rose said.

I...

I cant help but to fall inlove.

....

"Hi.. Jimin.. This is my boyfriend"

"Y-yoongi.. Yoongi hyung" i stuttered.

"Nice to meet you" hyung said.

....

"Yoongi .. Cheated on me" rose said crying over on my shoulders.

Why are you crying over that guy? Im right here, infront of you, why wont you notice me? Why wont you love me back? Is that because Im unemployed? I have no money? Im always here for you.. So why?

Those are the things that I wanna say. Yah whatever. I couldnt say it, i might fucked up my friendship with her and might fucked up my whole life too.

"Its gonna be alright.. You can find someone whos better than him" i said.

"I wish all boys are just like you" she said wiping her tears

Well no boys are gonna be like me so Just choose me becaus Im right infront of you.

"But not you" she said Laughing "we're just friends.. Hehehe"

Well fuck.

....

*one text from Rose*

Rose: im sorry.. Seems like i cant. Some emergency came up.

Are you fucking kidding me?!

Im almost at the place where she told me to go! So why!?

Nevermind..

Jimin: Sure! Its ok.. Take care~❤

I put my phone inside of my pocket and took a bus, and i went to taehyung's house.

I arrived at Taehyung's house. And its 11:00 pm. As I expected. No one is still home. Probably Taehyung is somewhere, mating?

I put my hand inside of my pocket to get the key.

Wait..

The Key IS NOT HERE!.

Did I leave it to Jungkook's house!!!?

I called Jungkook and he answered.

---"hi jimin? Whys the sudden call?"

----"hey.. Can you check your room, if you see a key.. can you please tell me?".

Jungkook's POV

----"hey.. Can you check your room, if you see a key.. can you please tell me?" Jimin said.

A key?

Oh yeah right.. I saw it while I was Cleaning my room.

But..

Oh hell no.. Im not gonna tell him .. Hehehe.

---"i dont see any keys in my room? Why?" I said while holding the keys.

Lmao.. Im such an evil, am I?

---- "my housekey Is missing. And my housemate is still not here, plus im fucking tired and I want to sleep."

Ooh?

Hmm..

-----"i dont know? And what do you want me to do?" I asked.

----"nothing. I was just asking if you saw a key in your house, but since you answered no.. Im just gonna hung up.. By--"

----"wait!!! Where are you staying?"

----"im gonna wait for my housemate"

----"eh? But its too late".

----"it doesnt matter.."

----"why dont you go to Some hotel.. i gave you money right?"

---"i have to save money and help Taehyung To Pay bills.."

Taehyung?

Oh yeah.. They are friends.

Wait.

TAEHYUNG!?

Are they living together at the same roof!?

-----"if thats the case" i paused "do you wanna stay and sleep in my room?we can do something before sleeping tho~hehe."

----"no thanks.. Night motherfucking jungcock"

And he hung up on me.

Wow.. Im a Motherfucking Jungcock.. Ouch~