Chapter 23

Jimin's POV

"Where do You wanna go to eat?" Jungkook asked When we got out of the ferris wheel.

"Anywhere" i said.

He smiled at me and I smiled back.

I cant believe this.

So We went to the nearest restaurant to eat dinner. Suddenly, Jungkook chose the Most expensive one.

We went inside and Ordered a food.

We went to get a seat. Awkwardly Sitting infront of each other.

Suddenly, Jungkook Put a mini notebook out of his jacket's pocket.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Uhm.. A d-diary" he answered

"Oh jeez. Youre too old for that"

"Ive never been a Kid before"

"What?" I dont understand what he said

"I..." He paused "Uhm.. To be honest.. Ive never had a friend like you.. I bought this Notebook atleast to write happy thing that is happening to me" he chuckled a bit.

"Oh" i chuckled too Puting my both arms on the table and To Lean my Head towards Him.

He put his Hand on top of my right hand.. I looked at him with a shocked face.. He smiled at me and said:

"And this is the happiest Thing that ever happened to me" he said. He continued "Ive never had a friend.. Or maybe I did.. But not as true as you are. All of them are just into my money. So I have no one to celebrate christmas with. No one has ever gave me a christmas present before.. Im just.. Im just happy to have you"

"What about your .. Family?"

"My family really have a high standards to me so they expected me to be More independent"

"Oh.. I see"

"Im sorry If im being overdramatic"

"Its ok" i said.

Our order with 1 beer came and we eat. While Jungkook was writing something on his lil diary.

"What are you writing?" I asked

"Secret" he chucked looking at me.

"Eh? Youre so unfair"

"You're not allowed to see hehe"

"Thats mean"

"Dont worry.. I'll show this to you someday"

"Why not now?"

"Hmph.. Nope.. Hehehe"

"Oh wow.. Fine" Im pissed so I just came back from eating.

I saw Myself on his notebook.

"Are you drawing me?" I asked and then he suddenly Hid the paper of His Notebook. .. I put a confussed face But He doesnt seem to mind and came back from drawing, But This time he literally covered it by drawing it Real close to his chest so that I wouldnt See it. But to be honest, hes a Good drawer.

I finished eatin but he was not because he is still writing on his notebook.

"You're being Childish" i honestly said sipping my Beer.

"Thank you" he sarcastically said while chuckling. He Put his Notebook back to his Pocket and started to eat. "Do you want some" he asked pointing the fork at my mouth.

I shaked my head "no.. Thanks.. Im already full"

He kept eating until he finished.

"This is the best christmas ever!" Jungkook yelled in the middle of the people. Its still snowing and the colorful lights of this place makes it way more beautiful.

"Hmm" i just hummed smiling.

Its 10 pm already.. The time runs so fast -_- (i still want to be with him)

"Are you taking a bus?" I asked.

"Yes"

"Hmm.. Then we're gonna have a different bus" I said dissapointed

We stayed silent for a while

"Do You want to come to my house?" He asked.

"Eh? Why?"

"Do you wanna watch a movie?"

"What kind of Movie?"

"Hmm.. Lets just go. We'll figure out in the bus"

Me and Jungkook Went inside of the Bus.. And then we sat at the back row of it.

"Its so cold" i said..

Jungkook hugged me.. Now His phone is Infromt of me.

"How about this?" He said. "Do you wanna watch this Movie?" He was asking If I want to watch Fifty Shades Of Grey.

"Uhm.." I was hesitating. " whats that movie about?" i asked.

"Horror movie"

"Ugh.. Is it scary?"

"I dont know.. " he paused "Hmm Im usually used to watch Horror movies but I also Want to Watch horror with you"

"Sure thing.. Im not a scaredy cat"

He smirked.

2 hours later

Me and Jungkook were watching fifty shades of grey right now. We were almost at the middle of the part.. Suddenly there's some scene that-- makes me so uncomfortable.

"Are you sure this is a Horror movie?" Cause I think not. I havent seen any scary scenes Yet.

"But thats what Hobi Hyung said to me.. So I guess" he said.

"Whos hobi hyung?"

"He was my Classmate that bullied me back then, but We're ok now.. I asked what Kind of good Horror movie to watch with a friend.. And he suggested this"

"Hmm.. I see"

UGH.. Moans.. Moans everywhere.

That Moans are Making me hard.. Like what the fuck.

My dick is so Weird.. When I was watching porn many times its not making me hard.. And then at this movie, I got hard.

I think not because Of Anastasia's Moans.. Maybe Its because of how Hardcore it is.. Wishing Jungkook would do it to m---

WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING.

Weird.

"Ugh" I saw Jungkook Groaned so I Look at him.

"This movie feels More like a Porn than A Horror movie" i honestly said.

"Ugh" he groaned again..

I gulped all my salivas.. I---

I saw Jungkook's Down, he.. He.. He.. .. He..

He is hard.

-to be continued-