Two splits down the middle

To be torn in two splits down the middle, almost symmetrical is the emotions I am feeling do stand at the crossroad ahead of me looking confused as to which path do I chose. Wanting to leave with one foot already out the door while my other foot is glued to the ground unwilling to move am I stuck in my current predicament. A decision must be made for time waits for no one, not even me. As my window of the venue continue to shrink, I must consider both sides of the table and make a decision that will forever change my life in ways I cannot possibly imagine. And to those who I have had the opportunity to meet, be introduced into their stories of even for the short period of time, I am forever grateful. Just know that whatever choice I decide to make, know that nothing that has happened in the time we spent was for. All I can say is that life will always be a mystery to me as I'm not sure as to why things go the way they do but somehow it'll get us to where we need to be. All I can do till then is to show those around me that we are matters in ways we cannot possibly imagine and the impact we have on those around us is so strong that the wave of who we are will forever be remembered even we're long gone.