Eye of an Empath

Through my struggles, I am able to write my thoughts and share them with others who find comfort in reading my words, giving ease to their sorrows and pain. To touch another's heart from the inside and show others that the things we think are too much are nothing more than temporary obstacles that are meant to prepare them for the future that is meant to come. To bring light to one who's been trapped in darkness, to help them understand that we are only as strong as we believe we are to be, with spoken words to massage their minds and educate their souls. With each day is another chance to see the change that must come and strive to fight for not just for you but to help those walking side by side instead of destroying someone who still just a fragile vase barely put back together from being shattered numerous times by the ones who were meant to heal them. Though my journey is nowhere near its end will I continue to travel to places, living the life that I was meant to live. And each person whether good or bad has a lesson to teach and learn one in return. The interesting things we learn about another life, how so complicated and yet so simple. To understand how another has been able to survive the world even till this day is a mystery for many to ponder upon. But it's something that we should be interested in meeting, learning from, a different set of eyes, ears, heart. To think how the emotions other displays can bring change to the world around them. And all along answering the many questions that our minds are constantly asking. The peace we seek is only learned through the war that we experience, and though as short as each moment is, learn to enjoy every second, understanding that we may never get a chance again to do the things we wanted to do, and be forced to live with the regret of never knowing how the other half lives. Though I may not always be able to show how I feel, understand that my mind is always going to be the driving force that keeps me going, and my heart steers from deep within giving purpose to being who I am and not to cower away from understanding that my journey is something of legends to dream of and no I won't dare shy away from the craziness that kills my shame and allows me to be the amazingly free spirit that others find comfort in being around. All I can say is for others to find their peace, find the thing that calms their storms, know that it's not meant for others to understand such things and it's okay to that the chains that held them shackled to their past is only unlocked with love and forgiveness of their lives. Learn to forgive not only to others but to themselves. Fill those empty spaces once full of sadness and doubt with love and happiness.