He lived through his music

He lived through his music, he lived through his songs. He lived his life through the words of others, who sang their emotional woes. Though his voice fell silent, through his songs he expressed his sorrow. Such painful tears hidden behind his painful smiles. Every day hiding his fears hoping no one would ever see them. Always weak from the weight of the world, did his music take his troubles away, nurturing his wounds allowing him to fight another day. There came a time when the music stopped playing. The pain that he hid away deep in his heart finally broke free deafening his ears until his music couldn't be heard. No matter how hard he tried to listen, he couldn't hear his songs. Without his musical support, did his mind began to wonder, drifting allowing his pain to become too much for him to bear, destroying his sanity-shattering his mind into a million pieces. And for as many times as he tried to put himself back together did he lose pieces of himself along the way. Finally crying out in pain did he feel as if no one was listening but he was wrong. Warm hearts and open arms waited for him but it was far too late. With one decision, with one choice did it ripple with a loud bang shaking our very foundation. As he slowly started to drift away did the peace he seeks finally come bringing his eternal slumber. That one moment forever changed our lives as we knew it was never going to be the same, he was never coming back. Lost in thought, broken hearts cried out for solace but with no relief. It was the ones who cared about him the most that were forever scarred. His voice will live through the songs of his heart. Always on our minds, forever in our hearts will he be remembered. Rest In Peace sweet prince for your fight is finally over.