Until we meet again

I continue to search for you but with no luck have I found you. Long hours makes the days creep by but I won't give up on you. I have come across many face some friendly and others not. Each face I see gives tiny glimpses of who you are yet still my mind remains puzzled. As I lay awake staring at the ceiling, so I think of every possible question begging to be answered by my longing to see you, to hear you, to be able to touch your lips with my very own. To run my fingers through your hair, feeling the texture of your skin, caressing each and every bump, scar, mole, exploring every inch of your body from head to toe. Longing to hear the very first words exit your mouth into my ears, filling my head with those thoughts of happiness and love, releasing the lock and key to my heart so I may feel again, will I never stop wanting to find you, searching high and low, helping others find peace within their hearts as I know you would if you were here. One day my journey will come to an end, and in my arms will the one who saved me so many times over. And in return will I share the stories of my travels and the lives changed along the way. Until we meet again my friend will my love for you never die.