Repetiton of Past

"Jungkook, it'll be okay. I'll be in and out," Taehyung said, assuring his mate, who's mistrusting Taehyung with this chance. He's afraid Yoongi might do something. Something violent and gruesome. Adding on, Taehyung's a bit weak both mentally and physically from yesterday's high and lows. "Fine, I'm trusting you this time but next time, don't even bring him up." Taehyung grinned in elation then kissed the sweet Cupid shaped heart lips. Jungkook gently pressed his fingers on the slender waist of the other and rubbing it in comfort. The alpha desired to eradicate the other alpha fully so he's able to keep the omega all to himself. He noticed how selfish and possessive he sounds but Ravenous's unable to control the presence of the omega. It's difficult. Though Jungkook marked him twice, he still have an urge that anyone will seize Taehyung away from him. Especially Min Yoongi.

Taehyung walks in to the dim lighted room. Shivers down his spine as the atmosphere radiates a cold energy. "You finally came," a cold voice spoke.

"Yoongi, I-"

"I thought you loved me." The silhouette stood still by the window whispered, the midnight air rushing in and out. "Hyung.." That word hurt Yoongi the most. He didn't want to be considered as a "big brother" in Taehyung's eyes, he wanted to be his lover. "Just stop, Kim Taehyung. I don't want to have anything else to do with you."

"Hyung, please, please let me speak," Taehyung pleaded, his eyes watery. He sensed the pain and remorse that was in the air. The cold and superior demeanor of Yoongi was too unfamiliar. Everything's changed. The omega felt strange and peculiar to the alpha all in the sudden. Years of memories has been destroyed, tear apart to this.

The real question is: What happened?

"No. Why did you leave me for him, Kim Taehyung? Why? Am I not good enough? Just why? Tell me the fuck why!" Yoongi demanded, his wolf growled at him for the atrocity beneath his tone.

"I'm sorry.... alpha... I'm sorry but I... love him." Tears slipped down his ethereal face, every drop kills the wolf of Yoongi.

He steps closer for every word he remarks. As he got closer to the light, Taehyung could the once pretty eyes that were now covered in laces of red. His grey hair messy and fatigue lined beneath his eyes. "Leave. I said leave." Yoongi grabbed the jaw of Taehyung and kissed him. Yoongi wrapped his arm around Taehyung's waist. The feeling of home returned again. Yoongi wished he could stop time and ended here in this moment. However, Taehyung widened his eyes and tried to push him off.

When Jungkook sensed the confusion and pain in his mate's scent, he bursts into the door to only see the agonizing view of his mate kissed by another alpha. Ravenous told him to charge and strike. He marched toward the two and ripped them apart. Then, he punched the other in the jaw and grabbed the omega out of there. Taehyung protested to help Yoongi up and fix his wound from the punch but Jungkook refused to allow that to happen.

"Alpha, I didn't mean to. I really didn't," Taehyung explained, but soon shushed when Jungkook pressed his lips against his. Jungkook could taste the other alpha's scent on his omega's lips, so he began furiously kissing Taehyung, wanting to only have his scent on him, no one else's. Taehyung whimpered at the roughness. "Remember, Taehyung, no matter what, you're mine." Taehyung didn't know why but he jolted. He jolted in fear, not in joy. He felt like he was a mouse and Jungkook was the cat. He was afraid that the past would repeat itself.

+++

Please read this at your own risk. This is quite dark.

You caused me enough pain, Kim Taehyung. I think it's time to repay you, Jimin thought, the edges of his lips lifted into a smirk. He swirled the knife in his fingers, somehow how the affliction initiated him to lose his entire sanity. He desired to eradicate the omega so he could be fully gone from Yoongi and his sight and out of their lives. His wolf has completely taken over control since Jimin's always been too 'weak' to stand up for himself. He wants Yoongi, only wants Min Yoongi. Jimin pleaded to his wolf not to do anything stupid. But, who can promise anything? Omegas turn insane when they undergone too much affliction. In this case, Jimin is one of them.

"Hey, Taehyung?" He sobbed to the other line on the phone with affectation. On the other side, Taehyung was surprised and affectionate because his best friend has finally contacted him yet he was pained because he heard the tone coming from the other side of the line. "Jimin?!"

"Taehyung, I'm in so much pain. I want to die," he sobbed, the cries sounded genuine but how could the innocence of Taehyung figure that the sobs were insincere. "Where are you? I'm coming!" Taehyung inquired shakily, afraid his best friend was in danger. "The address is XXXXX. Don't bring anyone else. There are things I want to talk to you alone." Taehyung founded odd since Jimin frequently seek for attentions from anyone he could find. "O-oh, okay. Sure, I'll be there soon," he said. Jimin smirked as he continued faking cries. "Please come soon." The other line ended there which concerned Taehyung even more. "I will." Without that, the call ended.

"Where are you going, Tae?" Seokjin asked, his gaze focused on the dish he was preparing.

"Jimin's. He wants to talk."

"Oh, do you need me to come with you? The alphas and betas aren't at home right now."

"Oh, no, he said he wanted to talk privately. But thanks for the offer though." Jin glanced up.

"Alright, then. Off you go." Taehyung chuckled at Seokjin's soft-spoken words.

"Alright, bye."

Few minutes later, the GPS guided Taehyung to a parking lot of an apartment complex. He then escorted himself up the elevator to floor 4 and apartment number Jimin sent him. He knocks on the rosewood door but no one answered. He knocks again. "Jimin?" He said. Turning the knob and walking in, he scanned the room. The furnitures were all white and champagne glasses scattered everywhere. Some broken and some filled with a quarter of wine. "Jimin?" He called again, afraid if this was the wrong apartment. But he surveyed the address; he was at the right place. Then, where's Jimin?

Striking up behind, Jimin screamed as the knife rose 180 degree in the air at Taehyung. Taehyung widened his eyes and dodged the close kill. "What? Jimin?! Come down!" Several slashes strikes up at Taehyung and fortunately, dodged. But that wasn't over. "Jimin, stop! Please come down!" He shouted, eyes watering. Jimin stopped and lied on the floor. Taehyung sat down beside him, seeing him calmed and collected. Or he thought. "Taehyung, do you know how hard it was for me to finally be marked by Yoongi? But he just has to love you? Do you understand that pain? At first, I wanted to let that go but he's my mate. On my 18th birthday, I saw his arms wrapped around your waist when I'm supposed to be in your position! That's when I found out he's my mate. Because of you, I never got the love I'm suppose to receive! Do you know how hard every day's for me when you exist?" Jimin cries, his white t-shirt stained with tears and drips of blood. Taehyung cried as well, he never knew this happened to Jimin. "Oh, Jimin, I'm so sorry."

"No, you don't understand shit. You never understood." Those words strikes into Taehyung like thousands of arrows.

"You can't apologize for shit so now.." he stopped mid way through his sentence and stabbed Taehyung sharply in the back with a knife without being reluctant. "J-Jimin, h-how could you?" Taehyung stuttered, indescribable at Jimin's actions. Taehyung coughed up blood and merely saw Jimin packing all of his belongings and fleeing the scene. "C-come back! Someone help! Someone please! Help!" He shouted, his gray shirt now covered in red. "Please," he spoke, his voice almost gone.

It hurts so much. So, so much. Why?

--

Finals are next week. So this will be the update for the rest of week!