SAVE ME

As they kissed each other hungrily, Taehyung shut the door behind them loudly. Both were eager but the Ravenette was able to come back to his senses. "How could you do this without my permission?" Jungkook walks closer to his mate while the smaller backs away, knowing that this is serious and his mate is furious. Slowly yet venomously, tears ran down his face. And that triggered Jungkook's memories about the pain he caused to Taehyung. The alpha steps back and looks away. "I-I'm going to shower." With that, he left in seconds, unable to decipher what would be the best for him and his mate.

The omega climbed onto the bed while yawning loudly. He felt accomplished that he triggered Jungkook to the point that he wouldn't hurt him. Smirking and giggling, she takes off her cloth and slipped on some comfy sleep wears. But the fake omega knew that Jungkook's suspicion has grown for the past few months and he had to keep the acting up before the alpha realizes anything else.

***************

Sweating and breathing loudly, Jungkook backs away few steps as he waits for the right second for charging toward his target. He pants as he ran toward Yoongi and hits the other right on the stomach, the gray haired groans as his eyes beaming red. And that pulled the trigger of Jungkook's dominance. The other marches up and punched Jungkook right in the chest, eyes beading crimson while looking at him with caution and alert. Another thrash came upon him but fortunately, he was quick and was able to dodge it. The Ravenette spun around and kicked harshly on Yoongi's leg. A hand went up in the air, signaling the stronger male to stop. Jungkook has won this round. Both were covered with bruises and cuts, wounds that spilled blood. Yoongi grins at him while extending out his arms, meaning to let Jungkook help him up. Jungkook gladly took the gesture and helped the injured Alpha.

"Great power, head alpha," Yoongi smirks as the Ravenette huffed. "Try to game up your strength next time, Yoongi, if you're going to be like this on the war field, then of course, Dark Moon will surely be losing." Jungkook said in a firm tone. "Aye, aye, captain," Jungkook chuckles at his response. Both head toward the locker room. The smell of sweat corners their nostrils.

As Jungkook changed, Yoongi looks at the locker then stares at the true blood. "I've been having these... lucid dreams for the past month. And it's mostly about the Luna and another woman. I can sense that woman is an alpha." Jungkook stops what he was doing and turns to Yoongi, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion while the gray haired stares at him questioningly.

"Wait, what was the woman doing in your dream?"

"She was.... torturing Taehyung."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes..."

"Alright, don't tell anyone about this but I'm having the same dreams ever since Taehyung was the Luna."

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying that these dreams connects somehow with Tae. And it's bad."

"That doesn't make sense. But if that's true, then how can Taehyung be at two places at once?"

"I have no idea. That's I'm trying to figure this out."

"But if it does, Taehyung is only a omega. He can do anything more and plus, he's not like that."

Jungkook lowered his head, thinking. "I feel this immense instinct that something bad will be happening soon."

"We'll finish discussing this tomorrow."

"Alright."

-------------------------------------

"You cunt!" The female alpha screams at the poor and fragile omega who was currently shaking in fear. She walks up to him and slaps him. Taehyung whimpered in pain. She then grabs his chin and lean in closely. "You bitch, do you know how close I was to possess the throne of being the new pack leader? And... and you, ruined it!"

There was no response from the sliver haired, only running tears. "Stop crying, you weak ass!" Yuna demands for only Taehyung to drown in submission. "P-please s-stop." Yuna pulls on his delicate hair, making the omega yelp and starts to kick in the air. "Just because of you, I lost everything. Everything!"

"My lover. My throne. Everything! You hear me!? Everything!" The woman screams so loudly, sure that the guards could hear by now although the room was soundproof. "If your idiotic mate wasn't too suspicious, I would've chanced to be the next pack leader but now, it's all because of you!" Yuna whispers sharply against his ears. "I hate you so much! So much! Now I'm going to make you and your mate suffer!" She sounds so inhumanly, almost insane.

"S-s-stop-!" Taehyung pleads as the rope thrashes against his soft skin. "D-don't hurt j-jungkook! I'll take it!"

She wasn't sane anymore. Her laughs sounded so evil and nasty.

For the rest of the night, you can only hear the noises of the rope thrashing, tormenting wailing, dark cries, and insanely laughs. Unsettling.

Blood drips onto the floor slowly. His body was covered in scars and red liquid yet he only smiles because she promised him she wouldn't hurt Jungkook anymore. He was too innocent to believe in such venomous yet sweet words. The smile only fades into cries and sobs. He feels so weak. So weak. Still surprised that he hasn't passed, yet.

"Save me, Jungkook, save me."

--------------------------------------------------

Hello lovelies, how are you? I decided to update another chapter since I wasn't so busy today. Hope you enjoyed and please vote!