Awake

"Preparations?" said Jungkook, his finger traced around the red x on the map. His eyebrows collides with each other, his eyes concentrated on the final plan. This plan is to destroy Red River's military base. He looks down on his watch, the arrows ticking. "YES, SIR!" The army chanted.

By time the pack soldiers has arrived to the nearest location, Jungkook made the team to ensure everything is set and well-prepared, because this will be a bloody fight. In front of them, probably a half mile away, they can comprehend the glowing lights of Red River. As closer they went, large alphas were guarding the prison entrance, making it difficult for Dark Moon to cross. But Jungkook wasn't finished, he must destroy Red River and return his beloved mate back to him.

Transforming into werewolves, the alphas and the betas marched toward the area aggressively. The crunching sound of leaves and the whooshing wind swirling around their bodies seemed endless. The moon reflect their shadows upon the grounds, the night darkened. Fireflies soon risen with their lights flashing gold. The majestic trees nearby were filled with various creatures. Although it's too green at this night, the view will be soon painted with the color red. The tall emerald grass swooshes back and forth, following the commands given from the shouting wind. Tonight was a navy, cloudless sky.

Snapping and the howls of the wolves grew louder and clearer. The snarling and barking from both sides volumes up. The second the opponent alphas lay their eyes on the other pack, they growled and howled, signaling others to come forward. Unfortunately, there are more wolves on Red River's side than Dark Moon's, so the chance of them succeeding is possibly low. Ravenous cursed under his breath, raging fiercely. The wolves circled each other, then used immediate attack. This ancient method of fighting is to warn your enemies or your opponent to back down or else, you would attack. It can be respect, or selfishness.

Ravenous and the orange colored alpha circled each other, their eyes locked with cautious. Then, Ravenous rises from his feet and pawed the alpha with extreme force. He waited for him to stand up. The orange colored alpha stood up and pounced. Beneath him, Ravenous snapped his teeth then punched the other alpha in the stomach. Judging by the alpha's ability and status level, he can tell he was a newcomer. Shortly after, the alpha whimpered and bow in cowardice, and limped away.

Night was in need for savory, he couldn't fight off two alphas at the same time so Ravenous had to go and help him. He threw himself on the unalarmed alpha and began to beat the daylights out of him. Blood splashing every where, the alpha's head was completely fractured and twisted sideways. Just like that, he's dead. Ravenous did feel bad but he was raging inside, he pained for his lover. Thanks. Night links the alpha. Ravenous nods then started to help the others. Since he wasn't really good at exposing his emotions, he has always kept it in; alike Jungkook.

The scene is horrendous and bloody. Body parts of wolves were torn apart, blood squirting everywhere while the few last Alphas were beaten to death. After an hour of torturing and killing off the remaining enemies, Jungkook entered the prison room with his fellow members. The rest stayed outside, guarding the area to make sure they receive back their Luna. Smelling the bloody and sweaty scent of different wolves, the group finally scent a blooming sweet fragrant smell, which belongs to the male omega. Taehyung. Jungkook's heart raced faster and faster. He quickens his pace, eagerly desiring to see his mate alive.

Breaking the wooden door, Jungkook rushed in. The agonizing view in front of him made his eyes water. Tears began to fall. His mate chained up in sliver metal. Blood oozing out from his lips, his injures and wounds. Deep cuts covers his body. His white shirt ripped, exposing his chest and collarbone. How much the omega has suffered hurts Jungkook but he must take the blame for torturing a pure angel.

The loud sound awakened the poor omega. Scared, he opens his eyes.. Only to greet the view of his alpha.

"J-jungkook?"

"Taehyung."