Enough

For clarification, this is Part 2 of the sequel.

Roses bloomed as its thorns seeped through below. Beauty roamed the garden as Spring arrived. Flowers of various shades scintillated in the bright garden. Another winter has passed, and another brokenness to endure. Times goes by too fast, like a blink of an eye.

The grey haired omega swung as he turn the pages of the book. Flipping into a new chapter. Another beginning. His hands held on the wooden handlebars as his feet lifted up into the air softly. His sun-kissed tone of his skin gleamed under the hint of golden hour. Always as ethereal. "Taehyung," called Jungkook, his smile planted on his face as he walked towards his mate. As Taehyung sees Jungkook, the edges of his mouth curled and grinned. "Yes, love?" When the alpha heard that phrase, his smile widened.

"I am holding a guest ball at our mansion tomorrow, so are you planning to invite anyone else other the hyungs?" The omega lifted his head, tapping his chin in thinking mode. "Oh, how about Yoongi and Jimin, too?"

Although his gaze is changing, Jungkook couldn't protest but to fulfill his mate's hope. "Fine, but be distant toward Min Yoongi. I don't want him to get close to you," Jungkook ordered, his eyes flaming hints of command. Taehyung nodded, his gaze lowered. "Good."

"Now come here and give me smoochies!" Jungkook demanded childishly while Taehyung giggled.

"Alright then, come here, you bunny head!"

May neglect the love from someone to you,
But the bond between both will never disconnect.

+++

"What the fuck!" His fist smashed against the wall, his eyes ablaze in fire. "You did it," smirked Jimin, his fingers intertwined with his other hand. His naked physique covered with blankets. Scent of sex and sweat coursed through the hotel room. "While I was drunk!" Yoongi growled, his hands twitching from fury. "You should've stopped me!"

Jimin scoffed. "How can I stop you when your fucking alpha hormones are triggering my hormones? And plus, I wouldn't be surprised if I were pregnancy positive."

"Shut the fuck up!" Yoongi tossed the lamp across the room, the bulb crashing into pieces. His alpha tone forced the omega to back down but it wasn't enough for Jimin.

"Now you are mine, Min Yoongi. My alpha, you've mated me and marked me so you're mine."

~

After all the exams and studying, I'm here.