Drunk

Sorry for not updating earlier.

Please vote and comment!

Striding through the hallway, Yoongi clenches his fists in a matter of wrath. He then threw the bouquet of roses and daisies on the floor. The scene he witnessed earlier continued to replay itself in his head; as if it were to explode soon.

Jeon Jungkook never deserved Taehyung. Not now. Not ever.

After he jumped into the car and started the engine, he fled off in the distance. The sunset castes shadows amongst the objects, such as the tall structures and mini buildings. Pastel colored sky sculpted the cotton like clouds into different shapes, creating pictures in the lovely firmament. But Yoongi wasn't in a good mood to be mesmerized by the ethereal view. His mind was too focused on the two mates.

Well, what can he do?

Jungkook has already marked him, so of course he's his. But if he mates with Taehyung, then could he re-mark the omega and claim him as his? More likely not, especially with the true blood in the way, though he felt the sudden urge to just try. He knew how much Taehyung loves Jungkook and how the head alpha did nothing for his Luna while Yoongi did. It was frustrating.

Desperation for someone's love, frustration at the pain caused by love, and madness created by love are deeply rooted into his heart while his mind is screaming at him to form some action or connections between himself and Taehyung.

He acknowledged his selfishness when it comes to Taehyung from the beginning and tried to keep the monster in but as time kept passing, the amount of desire he stored for him boosted and his selflessness is now broken into pieces.

He sighed, then parked his Toyota Prius in a slot and exited the car. He slammed the car door with a loud boom before entering the building. Glancing at the sign, he cracked his knuckles and walked in.

Earsplitting music ran through the nasty crowd. Scent of sweat and alcohol mixed, making it an undesirable area to stay in. But Yoongi didn't mind a single bit. He needed to erase that fluff ball from his mind and enjoy his free time.

"Sir, what can I get you?" The bartender asked, his voice dull.

"A bottle of beer please?" Yoongi says lazily, he was too bothered to even care.

"Coming right up," said the bartender before leaving to go and get his customer's order.

Watching the strippers swung their golden legs around the pole, he slumped his shoulders, waiting for his order. It was odd because the strippers had masks on, he guessed they were just hiding their identities or for some special activities for the clients.

One caught his eyes while he drank his beer. The boy was sure sexy. How his thick thighs wrapped around the pole, how his ass jiggled while he danced. Overall, he was gorgeous. Unfortunately, his identity wasn't revealed since the mask covered his face. He swore when the stripper turned towards him, he saw that playful smirk displaying his face.

As the evening passed, Yoongi has chugged down at least six bottles of beer, he felt warm, wanting to let out all of his feelings.

His hands roamed the boy's body, his pinky teasingly twirled the zipper, zipping it down. The gorgeous boy who danced earlier climbed on bed with him, readying to lust on each other. By this point, Yoongi didn't care, the boy's scent reminded him of someone; someone he knew. It was the scent of a male Omega. He smelled too good.

He thrusts in as the omega beneath him moaned. Yoongi felt as if he was on fire, like he was in rut.

"Let's see who you really are," he giggled, his hand ripped off the mask the other was wearing.

Even though in his drunken state, the omega was someone he was shocked to see, especially at this kind of place. Adding on, he was having sex with him!

"J-Jimin?"