I don't feel like getting involved with them so I tried shaking them off but...
"Wait aren't you...Hotarou? The guy who got injured trying to protect us on the first day."

I slowly reveal myself and nodded.

"That was amazing! I admire your bravery!" Said the pink haired boy.

"I didn't do that to protect though."

"Oh, I guess I haven't introduced myself to you, right? I'm Renzo Shima, just call me Shima, I don't mind."

"You seemed a bit too...carefree?" I said.

"Haha, I get that a lot."

"I'm Ryuji Suguro."
"And I'm Konekomaru Miwa."

"O-Oh hello."
I'm unusually nervous.

They don't sound like bullies. But I'm not going to let my guard down! They may be tricking me.

"Stop spacing out! We are leaving you behind!" Said Shima.

Once we reach the cram school, we crossed paths with Rin.
"Oh? Why don't you go home, cocky brat!"
Said Suguro.

Huh? Wait, what?! His tone changed in an instant. Is he trying to start a fight with Rin?

"Why don't you go home instead, smartass!" Said Rin.

That's a compliment! Not an insult!

"D-Don't worry about it...they are...one of a kind!" Said Shima.

One of a kind?

"What are you looking at? Want to start a fight?" Said Suguro.
"Bring it on!" Said Rin.

"We are going to be late!" I shouted.

Both of them looked at me and ended their fight.

"Tch."

"Nice one!" Said Shima.

"Bon! Don't worry about it!" Said Miwa.

"Bon?"

"Bon is what we address him out of our respect for him." Said Shima.

"And here I thought you were just a filler character..." I mumbled under my breath.

"Pardon?"
"Nothing, let's go."

Shima sounds friendly and the staff behind him. If I'm not wrong, it's the K'rik, a Buddhist staff.

I opened the huge door providing ingress to the classroom and was stunned.

"A new student? who is that?" I said, pointing towards a shoulder-length blond hair, green eyes with a hair clip student.
She was wearing a kimono? Is that even allowed in this school? Don't they have rules about uniforms?

"O-Oh, i-i'm Moriyama Shiemi! Are you the student that I heard about?"

I looked at Shima and he was whistling.