𝓥𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮

Daniel Seavey

"Why?"

The head teacher asked Mark.Me and Cornyn tried not to grin.We were in the head teacher's office, showing him the video Jonah took.He saw the video and was asking Mark why he did it.

"Because he asked me to"Mark replied.The head teacher frowned."No he didn't.He offered  it to you because you were hurting Daniel"He corrected.

Mark sighed."Because I want Daniel But I cant have him"He muttered.Corbyn growled, sounding more animal than human."There is plenty fish in the sea, Mark.Im sure you will find somebody else"Mr. Styles assured."But I want Da-"Mark tried protesting, but Corbyn cut him off."His mine, Mark.Deal with it.Find someone new, for God's sake" Corbyn muttered annoyed.

"Ok.Im sorry"Mark said, smiling sadly at us.I smile back."All good, Mark"I assured.After all, we all make mistakes."Sorry to break the moment, but I need to tell you, Mark, that you aren't studying here anymore.You abused two student physicals and verbally.Thats not acceptable.Even if they forgive you"Mark sighed."Ok.Sorry for the last time.Ill go and get my things"He said.With that, he stood up and left.

"Well, Daniel, Corbyn, you may leave"Mr. Styles smiled at us.We got up, thanked him for the last time and went out of school.Yes, school was already over.

Corbyn put a arm around me and smiled m."I feel sorry for Mark, but it's fair."He said.I nodded in agreement.I grabbed his hand and led him to the park."Let's go celebrate in the park that all this shit is over"I exclaimed happily.Corbyn chuckled.

We got there and sat on a bench.We talked for a while, about life, the past, but mostly about the future.After all, we were graduating soon.

"What about Mc Donald's now?"Corbyn asked, grabbing my hand and pulling me up."Ok.But first I need to tell you something"I said.He looked at me worried."What?"

I smiled and pulled him in a sudden kiss, full of lust and happiness.I pulled away after a while.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"Forever and always?"

"Forever and always"

                                    THE END

————————————————————————

Hello ma friends.I can't believe I finished my first fanfic!And it wasn't trash!YAY!I would do a prologue but I suck at it, so just think they had the happiest life and all of that:))By the way, I was going to do a Jachary fanfic but Jack has a kid and it would be too weird, so I'm just gonna make them side- ships in some of my future stories.

By the way Lavander is adorable!I love her!It will be fun to watch her grow up and also watch dad Jack;)I loved the surprise and I'm sure Gabbie and Jack will be great parents💜

Lastly, I want to thank all of you for reading this fanfic.It means a lot to me and I love each one of you❤️

-P